Special

" Don't you have classes tomorrow huh omega?! , " Jungkook asked while taking a sit beside Taehyung who was just peacefully having his dinner... Well till now. Taehyung looked at him in silence.

" Well alpha... You know... Not that important. , " He let out... Flashing a smile hoping it will work on Jungkook this time. " You literally always say that- , " " Umm... How about we go out somewhere?

Of course together tomorrow alpha! Cause I don't think we ever went to somewhere to visit together... It will be so fun. , " Taehyung asked out loudly in excitement... Despite it being a topic...

To side track Jungkook... He was actually excited. He looked at Jungkook for approval before shoving more food in his mouth once again. " Are you telling this to side track me and make me forget?

That's not happening- , " " No alpha!!! The idea just came in my mind... Since everything is better now than before too... I think it's a nice idea. , " Taehyung let out... Flashing another smile to Jungkook.

" Really? Okay fine then... You know what.... We can definitely visit some places to relax ourselves sometimes too and spend good time... You can always visit some places in the forest beside our house....

With me of course.... But surely in the evening... AFTER your classes will end alright? In that way you definitely don't need to even think of missing your very ' not so important ' classes tomorrow...

Only for that. , " Jungkook replied making Taehyung give him an annoyed look. " Why no other place in the whole world but this boring forest alpha?! I don't asked for an expensive dinner or some...

Let's just go to a place like... riverside... Peaceful environment... Only two of us there... All alone... Everything will be silent except the sound of the river streaming... You know we can just go there...

Spend the whole day there together... Sitting all relaxed peacefully. , " Taehyung explained... Of course a little dreamily. " Well... If you want riverside... This forest also has a beautiful waterfall and rivers...

Since you were home schooled and basically locked in that pack house... I bet you never wenr to hike too... Watch green from close... Watch beautiful waterfalls... rivers out here... I didn't too to be honest...

Till I was in the pack house... This place is so beautiful... You just don't know about it much... See? Even after living in it for long enough... You still know nothing about it. I spent so much time...

Just in this forest... I know a lot beautiful things... Some things might even seem totally new to you... The things that normal people can't see... I always wanted to show everyone the beautiful things...

I just never got someone to show them you know... So I want to show you... Only if you re interested and want to see it... You know there is some stuffs you think you will show to someone...

Who is SO special to you? Cause the things are SO special to you too? Well... Still I'm not gonna force someone to see the things I like... The things... That matters... to me SO much... The stuffs...