Insider

" Just get a room already. , "

Taehyung looked up from Jungkook's shoulder and quickly pulled away with red shade taking over his cheeks. Jungkook's sat up and looked outside through the window beside them... He can't believe what he just did..

He wanted to do everything but not what he just did awhile ago... He didn't knew that why and how did he even ended up in Taehyung's arms and why did he even was taunting his brother to have a fight for no reason.

He was so embarrassed for his own actions for some reason too... That's why he was avoiding holding eye- contacts with anyone as much as possible too. " Hey stop.... And well... dinner is already ruined.

The knife you were using to cut the chicken breast awhile ago is now stuck on the table. Everything is tossed off.... Hunger doesn't exists anymore... Mood is ruined. Well not mine but maybe you guys'...

So ya better go to your room since it's getting late too.... I mean I hope your anime girl- ALPHA.... your alpha will have no problem with this... since it was your room someday too and he already slept there before I guess....

I will tell someone to bring the food to your room too so ya'll don't starve for the night... as this wasn't even a full meal... So now get up.. Get up before your father comes back. I don't want him and alpha to have another round of fight....

Also he is just acting like he will die now or something... Don't worry about him... He will be okay soon... He won't die... Not now at leas- , " Yoonji stopped talking as Jimin called out for her from their behind.

" What bitch. , " She answered aggressively but not in a harsh way... This is just how she talks..... " Yoonji... Why don't you just go and help luna's mom to take care of alph- Luna's father? I told think she will be able to...

Handle everything by herself... , " Jimin said making her roll her eyes. " What kind of taking care are you even talking about? He didn't even bleed or got injured from anywhere. Literally just stop it.

He was the one who started it. He deserved it... Let him be like that. I don't even get appreciated enough to begin with.... So I'm not helping... Go and you do it by yourself if you care about him that much...

cause I don't. I suggest you to call a doctor... Since he can have a heart attack in shock... Cause he didn't accepted it. I don't think it's that serious but I know you guys won't stop... So go on. , " Yoonji said making Jimin give up.....

and let out a sigh before leaving. " Now you two... Get up and go to your room fast. , " Yoonji said while pointing at both of them. Jungkook gave her a narrowed eyes glare as he didn't liked how she talked...

In the reply she gladly delivered the glare back to Jungkook without even Taehyung knowing about it... Taehyung stood up first and thentried to help Jungkook. " huh? First try to learn how to stand properly by yourself omega...

then try to think about helping someone like me. , " Jungkook said before getting up on his feet by his own in a blink. Taehyung rolled his eyes. " I can't believe alpha how fast did you just change- "

" Shut up omega! You are literally the reason why I had to change and act like I'm insane or some. Everything happened because you and you only. Shouldn't have gotten in between two raged alpha.

So stop blaming others for your mistakes. , " Jungkook let out in a mocking tone that he usually use before rolling his eyes. Taehyung let out a sigh as he had nothing left to say.... It is what it is.. Jungkook will never change..

literally never. " Noona... Can you take alpha to my room for me please? I need to talk to my parents for a little bit now about somethings... , " Taehyung said with a smile. Yoonji nodded in agreement.

" Follow me. , " Yoonji let out in a commanding tone while pointing at Jungkook who just gave a dead glare.. " You better be indicating me which direction to go when I walk BEFORE you. Instead of expecting me to follow YOU.

Who is following now. I don't know. Maybe YOU. , " Jungkook said while aggressively pointing at her occasionally before standing in front of Yoonji. She opened her mouth and was about to say something back but stopped..

When she saw Taehyung mouthing her a " bear it. " She just rolled her eyes. " At least... start walking now then. , " She commanded and of course it was so clear that Jungkook didn't liked the way again.

" Taehyung take me to the room. Fast. I repeat. , " Jungkook let out with a blank face. " Yo... No bro. I said I'll take you and you literally can't decimate my existence like that. Now you HAVE to go with me.

Not like I want to take you anyways... but now you HAVE TO. , " Yoonji let out forcefully making Taehyung stand there in confusion. " Shut up. I'm not talking to you... and... No means NO . , " Jungkook let out aggressively.

" You better NOT scream at me. I'm warning you I'm not Taehyung. I will literally lock you up here... and leave you here to go to sleep peacefully. What will you do? Try to kick me out of the pack then?

Do it but first think about even escaping. , " Yoonji warned and started to walk before giving Jungkook any time to talk back... making him hiss in anger but at last he gave up and chose to follow anyways...

Since he is helpless too... Taehyung stood there and watched them leave in shock.... He expected everything... but not this... How did Yoonji even managed to make Jungkook listen to her! But he chose to shake it off...

Since he still had to talk to his parents too. So he just started to head to his parent's room. To both talk to them and check on his father. He knows nothing happened... but it was his father after all....

-----------------------------------------------------------

He knocked the door before coming inside to see his dad laying on the bed... resting... when his mom was sitting on a corner... " Mom... Can you come outside for awhile? I need to talk to you.... , " He asked... Taehi nodded tiredly.

Then she stood up and walked outside of the room with Taehyung. " What? , " She asked. " If you don't stop... I will seriously have to forget that you are my family and never see you again. , " He let out while gritting his teeth.

" What have I even done? , " She asked while smirking. " You wanted it... Didn't you? Why did you taunted dad more to have a fight! It isn't what we thought since the beginning. , " He muttered out making her laugh again.

" Aha... I'm doing this for your good hun! Tomorrow the whole pack will know how Jungkook tried to kill alpha... Then the entire pack will be triggered and force Jungkook to get out of the pack like last time again...

You will be able to get back to us like before then! , " Taehi said while hold Taehyung's face in adoration... only to get her hand slapped away. " But if that happens I'm leaving the pack with alpha this time too!

Now think what will you do. I had enough. , " Taehyung mumbled while literally tearing up.. making Taehi's smile drop. " We are doing this for you darling- , " " I don't need this then... , " Taehyung let out cutting her off.

" I don't understand why baby... We don't want you to suffer anymore... We are saving you- , " " WELL THEN I DON'T NEED TO BE SAVED. I SAID I'M OKAY. JUST STOP MOM. STOP TAKING MY LIFE DECISIONS.

I GAVE YOU THAT CHANCE AND YOU LOST IT MISERABLY. DON'T EVEN TRY. I'M HAPPY THE WAY I AM NOW. IF YOU WANT ME WITH YOU... YOU NEED TO ACCEPT JUNGKOOK TOO. , " Taehyung let out while breaking into tears.

No one understands his feelings.......

------------------------------------------------------------

Guys... Sorry for late update T-T I know I have been updating lately... I'm just not doing well to update regularly... I'm so sorry...