Usual

" I'm sorry if you expected something much joyful... something you would enjoy... I just brought you here in the name of spending time together and literally made you cry for literally no reason...

It's okay we can go to somewhere else- , " " Alpha can you just stop saying the same thing over and over again? Even after I stopped you numerous times... Do you know how special it is for me too?

I feel so happy to be here... You made feel so special by all sudden that I can't even put my words together to express it. I love it here... It's so peaceful... And I understand how emotionally...

You are connected to this place too... I would love to come here anytime too. From today it became special for me too... A place were you make me feel special. , " Taehyung let out a small laugh..

In the end to light the situation up a bit. Jungkook just laughed along while throwing rocks in the water. " You want to come and sit here? , " Jungkook said... while tapping the rock beside him.

He was sitting there and rocking his feet in the water... As the water pressure and speed wasn't that much intense on the part where he was sitting. Taehyung nodded making Jungkook come to him...

And hold his hand to take there safely. What if the poor boy tries to go there and somehow slips?! As soon as Taehyung touched the water... He forgot every fear of falling and started to play along...

With Jungkook there too. Jungkook was teaching his how to throw small stones far... And Taehyung was learning... but still the stone he threw wasn't able to get even close Jungkook's stone.

They just sat there... Talked to each other... Laughed around... and kinda played around together too... They were so lost in them.... That they couldn't even realize how time passed and it was already...

Getting pretty dark... Which means they need to leave now too. " Let's leave now. , " Jungkook said... while looking around. " Why? , " Taehyung asked cluelessly while resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

" Snap in reality! It's already getting dark here omega! That's why we need to leave. What do you mean by why?! Also you just only took breakfast and literally nothing after that for the whole day...

We weren't supposed to stay here even till lunch... and look at us now! You must be hungry by now... Let's go. , " Jungkook said before getting up... Making Taehyung sigh and just lazily give a nod...

He loved the experience... The story... The emotions related to it... And beauty of the place of course... It would have been better... if they could stay here for a little longer there... but unfortunately...

They can't. Then they both rushed to get their stuffs together that they brought... Packed all as fast as they could... and left after Jungkook took a final glance of the waterfall and the surroundings...

-----------------------------------------

" I miss Gureum already. , " Taehyung whined out while laying on the bed like a dead meat. " I will bring him tomorrow after I go to the pack. It's just one night. You need to understand he is still...