Too sweet

" I..... I'm... I'm just....... I'm just s- so scared............ I don't know.... why.... b- but , " Jungkook managed to mumble out as he started to blush like a crazy. " Um.... Now you make me wonder alpha...

The time Yoonji noona said... That you resemble an anime girl more than an actual one? Was she really wrong? , " Taehyung managed to let out with a still straight face... When his eyes were showing...

That just how much done and disappointed he was..." I... I'm sorry... I mean... I.... I just... I just can't help. , " Jungkook let out... Covering his mouth with his palm... Trying his best to not tear up.

Taehyung let out a sigh of disbelief. " Are you for real now alpha? Please stop... Stop being so dramatic about everything... It's not that deep I swear... It's not that deep- , " " It is... It is... It is so deep.

I still can't believe it? , " Jungkook let out as tear drops finally started to make their way down his cheeks... Taehyung couldn't help but just flash an awkward... weirded out smile and roll his eyes.

" Did you even realized that alpha... It's been 2 weeks- , " " It's been 2 weeks already... , " Jungkook sighed out as he started to cry harder. Taehyung just sat there helplessly. Straight and still.

Not knowing how else to react. " You are so brave and nice darling- , " " Can you just stop being so dramatic for a second alpha? I appreciate the way... You appreciate me for carrying our pup but...

Every omega does that. I'm grateful how you like to appreciate it all again but... Stop being so dramatic. It's been 2 weeks since you got to know I'm pregnant... And you did what all these days?

Just dramatically thanked me. I really appreciate that but- I don't know. , " Taehyung let out while face palming in annoyance. Trying his best to not get mad since it wasn't good for any of them.

-----------------------------------------

Okay so... I'm sorry about making ya'll wait a lot. Also... Sorry about not warning... I really didn't wanted to ruin the surprise for those readers who were waiting for it by adding a disclaimer...

But those of you who don't like Mpreg and stuffs related to it... Like them handling babies too... You can just not read the special chapters. There will be a lot of this content about it only.

If you just like them having babies... Handling the babies and not these ( Mpreg ) stuffs particularly... You can continue reading the updates after 3 updates/ chapters of this special chapters...

Will be published... Because there will be more stuffs about pregnancy in the next 2 chapters too. To those readers who still stayed... And wanna continue reading... I hope ya enjoyed. ;)

--------------------------------------------

Jungkook just stared at him with his teary glossy eyes for a moment. Trying to process what Taehyung just said and what did that even mean. " Am I... too much- , " " Actually you know what?