Flashbacks

Jungkook's gaze slowly turned from hard to a soft one... as he felt the lack of Taehyung's movement... The moment he actually realized that what had he actually done... The hard smack of guilt hit right on his face..

He panicked after realizing how he was holding half of Taehyung's body on air... He rushed and started to drag Taehyung inside... " Tae? Hey... TAE.. , " He called out while slapping Taehyung's face gently...

" Oh God.... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. You can't do that. I'm sorry... I didn't meant to... , " He blurred out while shaking Taehyung... After realizing what had he just done... He started to panic harder. He didn't meant to do that... He didn't...

He tried to calm down a little and dare to check Taehyung's pulse... it was still pulsulating.. Which means Taehyung's heart is still beating... Maybe Taehyung just passed out in panic and lack of oxygen...

The only thing that coming in his mind was cardiopulmonary resuscitation.. He hestitated at first but then he thought... even if he calls for any hospital help.. It will be too late till they reach here to help...

Will he really have to make Taehyung breath by passing mouth to mouth... He aggressively tried to wipe his lips dry.. so there can be less chance of bloodfire to pass.. He angled Taehyung's head and grabbed Taehyung jaw to open his mouth before putting his on Taehyung's...

This was so awkward but he had to push himself to do it... at least to save Taehyung. He started to pass air while putting pressure on Taehyung's chest.. After continuing his procedure for a few minutes there was still no trace of Taehyung gaining his sense back..

He sat there with shaky hands on his face trying to figure out what can he do more... then he chose to attempt the cardiopulmonary resuscitation one more time. Then he did everything like he did the first time...

As he was passing the air he felt Taehyung's body suddenly jolt... He got up and looked at Taehyung who was barely opening his eyes. " Are you okay? Are you okay darling? I swear I didn't meant to do that... Are you okay...

I'm so sorry.. I'm soo sorry.. , " Jungkook let out desperately while landing kisses everywhere on Taehyung's face... Who was barely acknowledging that what was happening. He aggressively wiped his tears away while holding Taehyung in his chest.

Taehyung tried to normally through his mouth... but after getting choked that hard his throat were so sore. So he was not still be able to breath properly. " Is there any problem ? , " Jungkook panicked while checking Taehyung's throat.

Of course it was covered with Jungkook's hand print... The brown.. purple bruises were so visible... " Are you feeling bad? Do you need something? , " He asked while running his fingers through Taehyung's locks...

" I.... water.. , " Taehyung let out ignoring the burning pain he was getting from the inside of his throat... Jungkook nodded before getting up and rushing to bring some water. After awhile he came back with a glass of water and Taehyung drank it all..

Since his throat were so dry and in pain. Jungkook quickly moved Taehyung to the bed... and gave him painkillers... Taehyung took it quietly and after that he fell asleep with Jungkook sitting beside him running Jungkook's fingers through Taehyung's locks.