True

" I will go and take a shower now. , " Jungkook let out in his raspy morning voice after he finished his " breakfast. " Taehyung who was busy on cleaning the dishes that he left undone last night just nodded....

Trying his best to hide the amount of annoyance that he was feeling inside him and prevent it to show itself on his face that he felt after his eyes landed outside of the door... The same disgusting mess...

That Jungkook literally just left for him... and... it waiting to be cleaned... He can't believe that he spent a year... Doing tasks like this that he never thought he will have to do in his whole life on daily basis...

The cleaning part... That was probably the most hard task for him... The numerous amount of time he nearly threw up in disgust while cleaning the disgusting bloody mess... He snapped back into reality....

As he heard the door slam in upstairs... which means Jungkook went to upstairs already. He shook it off and continued doing his own work... He needed to finish all the chores he had left as fast as he could.

----------------------------------------------------

After awhile when he was done with the dishes... Taehyung got himself busy on cleaning the outside mess... He was minding his own business calmly... Until he sensed someone's eyes on him...

He panicked and looked around to check... But then... his eyes landed on the leaning figure on the door frame... It was none other than Jungkook... Half naked... as usual again... with eyes glued on him...

It didn't took him much time.. till he realized Taehyung was staring back at him... He panicked and looked away... " Why are you staring at me? Continue your work that you were doing for the passed 10 minutes...

You suck at working omega. Act fast. So slow! , " Jungkook came up with it before rolling his eyes like he did nothing.. " Alpha you are the one who was staring- , " " You better shut your filthy mouth up...

Before I do it by myself omega... I was just watching... Do you know how turtles works? So slow... Just like you. Why on the earth will I even try to land my eyes on you. YOU. Let's keep staring miles away.

If you think you are that beautiful for me to stare at you in the middle of nowhere.. Then let me tell you.. You are wrong.. This is not a romantic movie.. and you are not that beautiful boy who every admires...

Also even if you were. I would never care in million years. Thanks. , " Jungkook let out before going back inside... Taehyung had to do nothing.. but let out a sigh... He should have just shut his mouth..

Just had to hear a damn long speech about how useless and slow he is by his alpha Jungkook. This could easily be avoided.. by both Jungkook and Taehyung... but he had no expectations on Jungkook..

So he had to blame himself for even opening the mouth. He knew the older is like that! So he shouldn't be walking around and talking freely whatever he wanted.. Now the morning was just ruined...

Taehyung just chose to shake it off... not mind it much... and went quietly back to his own work... He knew it too well.. that Jungkook did it only to hide the fact that Jungkook himself was actually staring a him...