- 10 -

SAPNAP POV

***

MARCH 10TH

I grinned at my phone and threw it aside. I felt like things were really working out with this girl. I'd even told Karl and Alex about her, although we weren't dating. I liked her, honestly, she was cool and nice and had a nice sense of humor. And by the looks of it, she didn't seem entirely fed up with me either.

I wondered if she was related to that Bee girl that Dream had been talking about non-stop. It would've been a coincidence, honestly, but Elisabeth was obviously from Texas and Libby was from...well, nobody needed to know. I could tell she was southern, though.

Dream messaged me after a few minutes.

Dream:
So? What'd you think of her?

Sapnap:
She's cool.  She reminds me of Minx kinda lol

Sapnap:
Do you want her to join the SMP?  Cause that'd be cool

Dream:
I mean yeah I've been thinking about it

Dream:
We need more girls anyways

Dream:
And she's pretty cool

Sapnap:
Are you SIMPING over her?

Sapnap:
I mean I don't blame you

Sapnap:
She's  pretty

Sapnap:
She's essentially the girl version of you

Dream:
I'll probably message her tomorrow

Dream:
And also no I'm not simping for her

Sapnap:
Oh right cause you got gEoRge

Sapnap:
Ok well I gotta go

Sapnap:
Should we all start following her ??

Dream:
I mean yeah, she's basically our friend now

Dream:
It doesn't matter to me though

Dream:
I already follow her 😎

I roll my eyes and go back to Tinder. I wanted to ask for her number, maybe get the ball rolling, but I figured she was already in bed, so I figured I'd just wait. Instead, I went to start following Bee on Twitter and Instagram.

She just looked so similar—but I brushed it off. It was just me being stupid.

Bee followed me back right away, and I saw her following account go up as she started following George and Bad too.

My sister knocked on my door and asked if I was done screaming and I promptly screamed back a "yes!"

I laid back onto my bed and watched my ceiling fan spin around and around. Karl was the one who forced me to get Tinder. I didn't want to at first, but he said that I was being a pussy and that if I ever wanted to date someone, I'd have to actually talk to them.