- 38 -

BEE POV
How do we feel about Tommy's stream??

***

SEPTEMBER 9TH

Dream's house was nicer than I imagined. I mean, he was pretty popular and definitely had money, but it was pretty nice. I almost expected him to live in like, a one bedroom apartment on the south side of the city. I don't know why I had that impression of him.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Dream said, arms wide as he showed us his room and set up. "As you can see, this is where I manipulate British children and make the fandom cry on a day-to-day basis."

"You know, in real life, that doesn't sound like something to be proud of," I giggled, sitting in Dream's chair and running my fingers along his keyboard. I had a nice setup, but his must've been worth a year of my paychecks for it to be as nice as it was. "And also, for someone dating a colorblind person, you sure do like a lot of green."

"I--what?"

"Oh--so I thought since Nick and I came out and said we were dating, you and George would too," I teased. It was so easy to make fun of our friends. I mean, last time I fucked with Tommy, he went on about effins and jeffins or whatever that means. I don't understand him most of the time.

"Ok, George and I are not dating," He huffed, although his face was tinted a light pink. "It's just banter,"

"Yeah," Nick cut in, going along with my teasing. "Bee and I were bantering back and forth and look at us now. It's okay if you're not comfortable to tell the world who you really are, Dream. But we'll always accept you no matter what--"

Dream started smacking him, embarrassed.

"I'm not dating George! God, you've been in my house for what, five minutes? And you're already pissing me off? How much longer do I have to deal with the two of you?"

"Two weeks, and then you boys can cuddle all you want." I wiggled my eyebrows at them.

Silence flooded his room.

"You're not staying the month?"

"Ah. No." I cleared my throat. "I have to be back in Texas."

"But Nick said you just quit."

"Um. Yeah, I did."

Dream stared between the two of us.

"Did I not get the memo or...?"

"I'm moving," I finally blurted out. "I'm moving to North Dakota at the end of the month. So I have to go back to Texas so I can finish packing and get ready to leave."

"But you guys just started dating!"

Nick butted in.

"She's moving in with her Aunt. Nothing's gonna change. She'll still stream and everything, right?" I nodded. "She'll just be up north."

Dream scrunched his nose up and shrugged.

"Your loss," He muttered, promptly changing the subject.

***

SEPTEMBER 12TH

"I can't believe you two flew down here to see me, and you've just been kissing on the couch the whole time," Dream gagged, walking past us. All I was doing was laying with my head on Nick's lap, scrolling through my phone.

"Oh, shut up," I groaned. "You're totally insufferable, and I hate you. If Tommy takes your last canon life, I'm not going to the funeral."

I looked up to see him flipping me off, and I smiled innocently in return.

Dream was wandering around his house, gathering a bunch of sunscreen and sunglasses and water bottles. He said that he'd had a surprise for us, but he was waiting for some of his other friends to arrive. I didn't know who else was coming, but I assumed it was just some of his friends from college or something.

Finally, I sat up and went to change into something for the hot weather, since I was still in my pajamas. Dream had gotten us up super early for whatever he planned, but since his friends were running late, Nick and I were just fucking around lazily.

I changed into a plaid skirt and a Blink-182 shirt, braiding my hair and pulling on my vans. Whatever Dream had planned, I was ready to look like a badass bitch. I heard a commotion downstairs, recognizing a few familiar voices. I walked out and started to go down the stairs, seeing someone very familiar.

"Karl?" I said, still standing on the stairs. He turned and I broke into a huge smile, jumping down the last few steps and hugging him tightly. Although I don't talk about him much, Karl was quite possibly one of my favorite people that I'd met through Dream, obviously not including Nick. "Holy shit--wow, you're taller in person. God, I did not think you were actually 5'11." I look him up and down and smile brightly.

"Hey, Bee," I glanced over to Nick.

"Look--it's the Karl Jacobs," I whispered loudly, completely ignoring everyone else in the room. "I know him!"

Nick crossed his arms.

"Ok, so one's gonna talk about the fact that her reaction wasn't nearly as big with me or Dream as it was with him?" He half-joked, although I knew it was true.

I shook my head and finally acknowledged everyone else. I definitely saw some face I remembered, but I didn't know where I'd seen them before....

"Uh--so anyways, this is Chandler, Chris, and obviously, the man himself, Jimmathy," Karl pointed at the three who were practically gushing over Dream. Had they not seen his face either?

"Wait, holy shit, like, Mr Beast Jimmy, or a different Jimmy? Cause if I met Dream and Mr Beast within a week of each other I'd probably cry," I said. "Also, why am I still the only girl? This is an outrage. I want Kayla here, stat."

The guys surrounding me laughed and I leaned against Nick, clasping my hand in his.

"So we do actually have a few more people coming, but they're going to meet us at the parks, so we gotta get going," Dream clapped his hands together.

"Parks?"

"Yeah, Disney. Like, Orlando studios, Magic Kingdom, all that jazz. And it's already nine, so we're losing daylight,"

"We're going to Disney?"

"Do you really think you'd come to Florida and not go to Disney?" Dream laughed.

"Wait, but how are you going to hide your face? Assuming Jimmy's gonna be recording and obviously I'm going to be like, livestreaming my first Disney experience on Instagram,"

He pulled out a cloth mask, reminding us all of a pandemic from the past. Thank God the US got it under control pretty much right after it first hit the states. I would've hated to have to be in quarantine still, or still have to wear those stupid masks.

Am I right?