- 39 -

BEE POV

ngl i hated the last chapter ahah it was very much a filler but i still hated it bye lmfao

ranboo's stream today:)

***

SEPTEMBER 12TH

"Hey guys! Welcome to the Live!" I wave at my phone, sitting in the backseat of Dream's car. "I'm actually taking y'all with us today to Disney, cause it's my first time ever going and I get to spend it with Dream and Sapnap and some others."

Almost as soon as we got to the entrance gate, I started to get excited. We had gotten the park-hopping VIP ticket things, and while the attractions and rides were cool, I was most excited to go to Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. I'd been a fan of the Harry Potter franchise since I was a kid,  and always dreamed of going to Orlando Studios.

While Jimmy and his friends were getting ready to film whatever challenge they were gonna do--I didn't know what it was, I wasn't involved--I waited in the entrance line with Nick and Dream. I was answering questions on my live, including 'what does Dream look like?'

I gave a pretty vague answer, making sure that he was never in frame of the Live. I heard someone question his mask.

"Just a bit wary," Dream replied, adjusting his nose piece. "My...uh...my grandma back at home gets sick really easy."

The man who'd questioned it nodded suspiciously but let us go through.

Instantly I was overwhelmed with the beauty of the castle in the distance. Dream and Nick examined a map while I started to race towards a store. I had been to the Disney store before, but there were so many more actually here!

I bought a pair of Minnie ears, placing them on my head proudly before returning to my small group.

"So, we can either stay here now, or we can head to the train to go over to Universal Studios and go to like, Harry Potter world, and then come back," Nick explained, already eyeing my first purchase. "Jesus, we've been here for two minutes."

"They were pretty," I complained, "But let's go to Harry Potter land! I want to get sorted--and I'm totally buying some Slytherin robes."

"You're a Slytherin?" Dream questioned. "I'd take you as more of a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff,"

I huffed. "I guess we'll have to see when I go get sorted at the castle, huh? And, for the record, everyone on twitter thinks you're a Hufflepuff, Dream,"

We started to walk towards the metro train that goes between the parks. I heard that you could take the Hogwarts express between Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade, so I already knew I was going to be forcing them to ride another train later on.

We found out seats, and it was announced that it'd be an hour ride. I didn't realize the parks were that far away, but it was totally worth it.

***

Universal Studios was amazing. Right away I forced Dream and Nick to go to Diagon Alley with me, where I bought something in every shop I could weasel my way into. Slytherin robes, an interactive wand, a time turner, books from the book store, quills and pens and all sorts of parchment and stationary--the list could go on and on. The Weasley's joke shop, the candy store, and the quidditch shop was where I spent most of my time, though.

I did buy a wand, and even did the ceremony where the 'wand chooses the wizard'. I ended up with a Black oak, twelve inch wand with a unicorn hair core. The person inside the shop doing the ceremony claimed it was a very rare combination of materials--I felt almost like I was in the books.

Of course, before we took the train to Hogsmeade, I had to go on the Gringotts ride, and Nick and Dream accompanied me. I don't think Dream is really one for rollercoasters though, because when we finally exited, he looked a little green. He sat out when we went to ride Hagrid's Magical Creature ride (which was also BEAUTIFUL).

Finally, the time had come. Dream, Nick, and I stepped into the castle for the tour, where we'd also be sorted.

Nick went first, and I was surprised that he was a Gryffindor--I thought maybe he'd be a Ravenclaw for his snarky responses to everything Dream and I said, but what the hat says, goes. Dream, of course, was a Hufflepuff, which really pissed him off. I mean, I can't say I didn't see it coming. He may manipulate children in a block game, but he displays none of that energy in real life.

I sat on the stool and the lady with the scroll held the hat over my head. It took it longer with me than it did with Nick and Dream, and I heard it murmur some things, though I couldn't make it out. Of course, I knew it was just a robot and it's sorting was probably just randomized guesses, but that didn't stop me from wondering how accurate it actually was. Let's see...if it says I'm in Slytherin, then it has to be true and therefore Dream has to be a Hufflepuff, no questions asked.

It finally spit out it's decision: Slytherin, as I expected! I hopped of the stool and happily flounced over to my friends, a stupidly giddy smile on my face.

"A forbidden love, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin," I announced, winking over to Nick. "I've read the books and watched the movies, so I'm a pureblood, obviously. And I know you've only watched a few movies, Nick, so you're a muggleborn. Even more forbidden!"

"What am I?" Dream asked.

"Annoying," I teased back, moving to the front of the tour group.

I inhaled the scent of the castle, and even though I knew it wasn't real, I wanted to imagine that I was a student there, roaming the halls in my robes that I'd slid on before entering.

Everything was okay.