Ours only

''What do you mean you saw her with another man?!'' Tom yelled as he angrily paced around the hotel room he rented for the days he'll be spending in New Zealand. He arrived an hour ago and his boyfriend was very thrilled to see him. They kissed, touched, groped each other. One thing led to another and they ended up having passionate sex. Only after Tom was satisfied, did Lee dare to tell him about Avery and the man she flirted with on the set.

''They were flirting. That's all I know. It seemed innocent.'' Lee shrugged as he left the bed and grabbed his boxers, pulling them on. He wasn't very happy to see his boyfriend so upset over the girl who wasn't even theirs yet. He did understand his jealousy as he was also jealous but at that time, Lee thought he was just overreacting.

Tom's eyes shot up to Lee's and he walked over to him angrily, gripping his jaw with his fingers and leaning Lee's head down to meet his eyes. Tom was an inch shorter than Lee but hell, he looked 10 times more intimidating. ''Innocent? Our girl, flirting with another man, is innocent?!'' He yelled in Lee's face as he roughly released his jaw and walked back to the bed, grabbing his clothes, pulling on one piece after another until he was fully dressed.

''You will take me over to Orlando's place and introduce me to Avery. We need to hurry with our plan. Turns out Avery isn't as shy as we thought she was. We can not let another man take our place.'' Lee sighed and nodded, slowly pulling his clothes on. He still felt sore down there but he was eager to see Avery, as much as Tom was. Tom never actually saw her in person, only in photos but he thought and knew she was beautiful.

''Okay, I'm ready.'' Lee smiled at his boyfriend and walked over to him, softly cupping his cheeks in his hands as he pressed his lips to his in a gentle yet passionate kiss. Then he opened the door and followed Tom to the lobby and down the small set of stairs outside of the prestige hotel and into the cab. Luckily, Orlando arranged a dinner at his house with a few other actors who were free that night, so it wasn't awkward for Tom and Lee to just show up at his doorstep. The ride was very short as the hotel was located 5 miles from their current residence. It was 6:35pm and they were just in time as they knocked on the front door and Avery answered.

''Oh, hello, Lee. And Tom.'' Avery smiled widely at Tom, hoping she didn't look nervous as he was her celebrity crush. She was surpised to see both of them because Orlando didn't tell her anything about it. She invited them in and she couldn't help but notice both men eyeing her as they walked by her. She wore a simple white and black dress with floral pattern. She didn't see it really special but apparently, it caught their attention. They walked over to her uncle and engaged in a conversation with Lilly and Aidan. Avery decided to leave to her bedroom so she could calm herself down.

''I can't believe Tom is here.. he's the mystery guest!'' Avery sighed and sat down on her bed once she closed her bedroom's door. Her heart was beating was and she felt something she didn't feel before, in her entire life. Sure, she had few crushes on boys from her school before moving to England with her parents but she never felt tingles inside her stomach, when one of them looked at her. The feeling was strange to her and she couldn't believe two grown men made her feel like that. One was 14 years older, another was 17 years older, it made her think that her feelings were practically illegal. But she shook it off and continued with her calm breathing until she was calm enough to go downstairs. In that time, she also made up a valid excuse to why she left to her bedroom, in case someone noticed.

After solid 10 minutes of talking to herself to calm down, she got up from her bed and walked over to her door to open them only to find both Lee and Tom outside her door standing casually, talking to each other. Luckily she only opened them by hald an inch so none of them noticed.

''We need to move fast, Lee, before she slips out of our grasp.'' Tom groaned and threw his head back, obivously looking nervous as hell. Who are they talking about?, Avery thought to herself.

''I know, my love, but it's difficult. She's not even ours yet. I mean, sure, she's got a crush on you, but I don't think she likes me the same way.'' Lee shrugged casually while looking at Tom concerned.

''How could you possibly know she doesn't like you, eh?'' His boyfriend flailed his arms around which caused Lee to step back two steps, closer to Avery. Avery held her breath and slowly with patience, closed the door so that only from really up close, it was visibly open and she could still hear them talk.

''Avery is very stubborn and shy. I noticed she doesn't show her feelings very clearly unless Orlando is around.'' Lee shook his head and glanced at his boyfriend who was staring at the floor behind Lee's feet. A very thin beam of light could be seen and Tom pressed his finger to his lips, signaling to Lee to stop talking. Tom stepped closer to the door and Lee moved away knowing Tom wanted to see behind that door. In the mean time, Avery was standing next to the little crack, listening and hoping they would continue their conversation so she can find out why are they talking about her.

''Oh Avery, I know you're listening.'' Tom grinned as he opened the door widely, revealing a very scared and confused Avery staring back at him. Now she saw why they chose him to play Loki. When he wanted, Tom looked very intimidating and evil. Avery backed away from the door which allowed Tom to walk in and Lee follow behind.

''Close and lock the door, Lee. I think it's time for Avery, and you and me to have a little talk.'' Tom spoke and kept walking closer to the girl as Lee closed and locked the door, sliding the key into his shirt pocket. As Lee watched his boyfriend getting closer to her, he noticed she looked quite scared of Tom. It was reasonable though, he looked sinister at that point. So he quickly stepped in between them, placing a hand over Tom's chest, stopping him from making another step.

''You're scaring her, my love. That's not a very good frist impression.'' He whispered but Avery still heard his words, except that she was too scared to say anything, question the two males in front of her or let alone, move.