Alone

Avery groaned as she turned in her bed, expecting her face to land on either Tom or Lee. But it landed on an empty, cold spot Tom previously slept on. She frowned sitting up in her bed and looked around, noticing all of their clothes gone, expect for Tom's pants, socks and shoes. She carelessly shrugged and got out of her bed, at that exact time she heard the shower in her bathroom turn on. She smiled, knowing Lee was probably in there. But she felt annoyed as she needed to us her uncle's bathroom instead.

She quickly brushed her hair as her stomach started growling. She brushed her teeth as fast as she could and pulled her clothes on, took care of her morning business and left the bathroom after 15 minutes. By the way she picked up a few Orlando's dirty shirts and threw them in the laundry basket.

She walked downstairs, following the scent of freshly scrambled eggs and... Baked beans?

Avery frowned as she set foot in the kitchen, being greeted by Tom listening to his iPod and wiggling his cute little butt to the beat of the music. Avery grinned and sat down on a stool, with her elbows propped up at the table and watching Tom as he cooked breakfast.

He grabbed mug from the cupboard, his butt wiggling seeming to get more aggressive and poured in some tea, turned around and handed it to Avery with a slight wave of a hand. He blew her a kiss and she smiled, as he went to cook bacon and later plate it. She slowly sipped her tea, occasionally looking at his wiggling butt.

A few minutes later Lee walked in, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, grabbed a mug filled with tea that was waiting for him on the table and sat on a stool next to Avery.

»He's got a cute but, doesn't he?« Lee commented and sipped his tea while looking at Avery, curious to her reaction.

»I agree.« She nodded at his comment and looked outside the window, the storm still going on. She sighed and sipped her tea until the mug was empty and at that moment Tom turned around to give Lee a kiss. He didn't give one to Avery and she found herself being quite upset by it.

Why didn't he kiss me? Why am I being so upset by this? Am I smelling fresh waffles and maple syrup?

Tom set a few plates, filled with different sorts of freshly cooked food, in front of Lee and Avery. Avery almost began piling food onto her plate when suddenly both men stopped talking to each other and looked at her seriously.

»We need to talk.« Lee frowned and grabbed a piece of bacon, stuffing it into his mouth. Tom mimicked him as they both stared at Avery.

»You always do that! Stop creeping me out!« Avery whined and looked at both men while pouting.

»Yes! I'm sorry, but we really need to have a talk.« Lee sighed and looked at Tom who was stuffing his mouth with bacon and waffles. Lee smacked his arm and Tom glared at him, but his face softened once Lee pointed at Avery's confused and scared face.

»Are. We. Dating. Now?« Tom asked in between the bites. Avery's eyes widened at first but then she sighed, looking back at Tom. Once she looked down, she slowly shook her head.

»I can't date two strangers I met only a week ago.« She shrugged and looked at Lee who was obviously more understanding than Tom. He frowned and stopped chewing, looked at Avery in a sorta mean way and stood up. He left the kitchen and walked upstairs.

»Look, it's nothing. Tom will be fine. He's only a little bit upset.« Lee smiled and patted Avery's cheek. She nodded and placed some food on her plate, Lee doing the same. Few minutes have passed and Tom returned fully dressed, holding Lee's clothes in his hands.

»We're leaving. Get dressed. I never want to see her again.« With that, Tom threw Lee's clothes at him and walked straight through the front door, not looking at Avery even once. Avery stared dumbfounded at her front door as Lee stood up and walked into the downstairs bathroom without any words and got dressed rather quickly.

»We will be back. Don't you worry, he didn't even mean what he said.« Lee smiled just a little bit and kissed Avery's cheek. With no more words or actions, he left her house.

5 days later

Each day for Avery was like a torture. She'd get up, eat a little bit of breakfast and left on the set with her uncle. The only thing she did, was brush her hair and teeth. She didn't take showers but always made sure she didn't stink. Nothing cheered her up as it was tough watching Lee acting in the scenes, avoiding to look at her.

He even requested to get a different make up artist. That stung her heart but she knew Tom was probably behind that. In that day Tom and Lee spent with Avery, she quickly noticed Tom was the dominant one in their relationship, commanding Lee around and him following Tom like a lost puppy.

Just to make things worse, Orlando decided to spend more time with the couple and Avery was left alone each day after the shooting was over. Sadly, Tom, Lee and Orlando were the only ones she actually knew and now when they were best buds, she had no one to hang out with.

And with each passing day, filled with crying over the two men and eating nothing but ice cream, Avery started to realize something very important. She had an enormous crush on both and she screwed it up. But just a little. She still couldn't date a stranger.

Now, Avery was sitting in her usual seat by Peter, watching Lee acting out a scene with Luke and Ian. She occasionally glanced at Tom who was sitting a few seats away from her. He didn't look at her either. In fact, neither of them talked to her at all.

As she was looking at Tom, he did something that surprised her and gave her hope that was quickly shot down. He glanced at her, but only for a moment. He scoffed and looked away, so did she. Lee stopped talking to ''Bard'' and stared at Tom and Avery, causing the scene to stop and they had to retake it. Avery sighed and looked away from Lee as well and started to question herself as to why was she watching him in the first place. He wasn't even hers. Neither were.

Orlando wasn't even this scene!

And she still refused to try and talk to them, as she believed they would only pressure her into starting the relationship way too early.

As she sighed heavily and stood up, she caught Tom's attention again. He watched her walk away in a sad, devastated way. Fort he first time since his outburst back at her house, he wasn't happy about her sadness. He looked back at Lee and as both men looked at each other, they knew exactly what to do.

They regretted leaving her alone.