Movies, spiders and cuddles

Tom and Lee laid cozily in Avery's bed, while downstairs, Avery was washing and putting away the mugs as well as ordering pizza.

"Avery's call really surprised me." Tom whispered and took his eyes off the tv, beaming up at his boyfriend. Lee smiled looking down at Tom, playfully poking his nose.

"Don't get too happy, my love. She was scared of the storm so she called us to not be lonely all the way through. I don't want you getting your hopes up. Okay?" Lee frowned as he stared down at Tom. He knew Tom couldn't wait to start a relationship with Avery but she still refused to talk about the whole situation. And he wasn't a patient man like Lee, so his desire only increased.

"I know, but I don't want to wait any longer. I want Avery." Tom whined, focusing his eyes back on the TV while he pouted. Lee sighed and tightened his grip around Tom and decided to continue watching the movie while waiting for Avery to come back with food.

"She won't bail on us, will she?" Tom frowned, looking up at Lee. It's been about 30 minutes and Avery still didn't come back, while the couple was lying in her bed and enjoying the movie.

"She won't leave he house in the middle of a huge storm." Lee reassured Tom and quickly pecked his lips, knowing that small kisses always calmed him down.

And after just 5 minutes, Avery walked into her bedroom holding two boxes containing pizza. She closed the door carefully and walked over to her bed, where Tom quickly stood up so she could easily lie down and squeeze between him and Lee. Avery didn't even think about protesting, she set the boxes on her night stand and crawled in her bed, lying next to Lee. He wrapped his arm around her as Tom crawled in after her. He snuggled into her side while grabbing a box of pizza and set it in the middle of the bed for everyone to easily reach. He buried his face in her hair and Lee observed them with pride. Avery didn't seem to mind how close Tom was to her. Lee was only worried Avery will change her mind the next day. He also snuggled to Avery, but not as close as Tom.

For about 30 minutes, all they did was eat pizza, cuddle and watched the movies. They were all quite happy and Avery didn't think about moving away or sending both men home. They acted like gentlemen around her and she figured they did so because she reached out to them all by herself. Although, Tom seemed he did not have any exact value for her personal space (no intimate touching), as he kept burying his face in her hair or neck while Lee just laid there cuddling in the normal way. Tom once tried to bury his face in Avery's chest which earned him nothing more than a slap from Avery and a very stern glare from Lee. Then everything was calm, until the moment Tom needed to use the bathroom.

"I need to use the toilet. I'll be right back." Tom pouted and got out of the bed, having a hard time trying to separate from Lee and Avery. He leaned over Avery and gave Lee a passionate kiss, one that involves a tongue. Then he stood up, looking down at Avery. He contemplated on what he should do. He can't just leave without giving her a kiss too. So he quickly leaned over to her, pressing his lips to her cheek, close to her lips.

"It would be rude not to." He whispered fast and turned around, running to the bathroom. Lee smiled and looked down at Avery, happy that she didn't push Tom away.

"I see you like Tom." He teased, poking Avery's side. She gasped looking up at him, covering the spot he poked. She was extremely ticklish. As they just stared at each other smiling like two idiots, a loud scream came from the bathroom. Avery's eyes widened and Lee quickly got out of her bed. Avery followed him into her bathroom and the sight of Tom inside, was both funny and sad.

Tom was sitting in the bath tub, with a scared expression on his face. He held his knees tightly to his chest with his arms around them. He stared at the ceiling in horror. Lee and Avery turned their heads into direction he was staring at and all of a sudden, Avery snorted and started to laugh. Lee looked at her disapprovingly and then turned his attention to Tom, who now stared at her hurtfully. Lee sighed and walked over to him, stepping into the bath tub and crouched down next to him. Avery stopped laughing and watched the spider with a grin on her face.

"Come on, baby. Spider won't get you." Lee cooed at Tom as he stood up, Tom clinging to Lee's side. The second they were out of the bath tub, Tom wrapped his arms around Lee's waist, his his face in his neck and started to sob. At the sound of his sobbing, Avery turned around looking guilty about laugh at Tom earlier. Lee noticed she was looking at them and he motioned his head towards his boyfriend.

"Let's give him a cuddle." He spoke with pleading eyes and Avery nodded, slowly walking over to Tom and Lee. Tom was still sobbing as she stood behind him. She looked at Lee, before wrapping her arms around Tom's waist and leaned into him with her head on his shoulder.

Tom squealed happily and stopped sobbing, now cuddling into both Lee and Avery. Lee smiled looking at his boyfriend when Avery pulled away from Tom and both men looked at Avery surprised. Avery looked back at them as she awkwardly patted Tom's back.

"Can we go back to bed?" She asked and Tom nodded, smiling widely. She walked back into her bedroom with Lee and Tom walking closely behind her. She crawled in her bed in the middle, with Lee and Tom lying on each side of her. Immediately, Tom snuggled up to her lying his right arm and leg over her waist. He took Lee's hand in his, lacing their fingers together. Lee rested his head on Avery's shoulder as both men stared at each other lovingly. Lee looked at the tv but Tom kept staring at him and Avery. He pursed his lips, thinking for a moment.

"So... We all dating now?"