Misread

As Avery sat down at the local cafe, she tried her best to stay calm. She kept telling herself that he probably didn't see her eavesdropping. Maybe he needed to talk about something else. Whatever it was, he made her nervous to the point where she just stared through the window observing the people passing by, while Lee and Orlando talked. "Avery?" Orlando asked and nudged her side. She frowned turning her head to look ar her uncle and then at Lee. Lee was staring at her and so was Orlando, both seemed to look worried. "Lee asked you something, Avery." Orlando said and grabbed the menu off the table. Avery shifted her head towards Lee. "I asked if you would like to have dinner with us today. Orlando found yet another restaurant he wishes to try. Urged us all to bring a date. I thought i would asked you." Lee smiled and for a second Avery thought she saw a tiny glimpse of mischief in his eyes. "I... yes. I'll go. " Avery nodded and smiled at Lee, who now seemed to be relieved.
Each ordered hibiscus tea and Avery still kept quiet as she sipped her tea. "I think we should go to this awesome restaurant i found." Orlando said looking down at his mug. Lee sighed rolling his eyes at Orlando. "We will go to my restaurant." Orlando groaned at that and threw his head back like a little child. "But i want chinese tonight!" He complained and pouted his lips. But that only worked on women, sadly for Orlando. It certainly didn't work on Lee. "Russian tonight, Chinese tomorrow. That was our deal." Lee said as he took a sip of his tea and glanced at Avery. She was now on her phone, texting her best friend. They finished their teas and Lee paid before they left the cafe and walked back to the set. "Alright, i have something to take care of. Avery, go either to the set of the next scene or stay with Lee until we start shooting." Orlando nodded hugging Avery and kissing her forehead, then hugged Lee and walked to Peter's trailer. As soon as both got inside and shut the door, Lee grabbed Avery's arms and harshly dragged her into his trailer, shutting and locking the door. He bit his lip and slowly turned around looking at Avery who leaned against the fridge door, looking scared as a deer in front of car lights. "I know what you did, Avery." Lee spoke in a low voice sounding menacing. Avery gulped watching him, trying to slide further away from him. "I don't know what you're talking about." She shook her head and tried to look calm. He just laughed taking two steps and he was already in front of her, dangerously close.

He grabbed her face in one hand, lifting it up a little as he practically squished her cheeks with his huge hand. "You think i don't know what you're doing? What you're trying to make me feel, when ever i glance in your direction? Teasing me, making me think you want me. Then acting as if you don't see me and turn away, while I'm left with these annoying feelings. I don't want you to tease me anymore." Lee spoke as he stared directly into her eyes. Then he slowly released her face but didn't step away from her. "This is what you will do. You will stop teasing me and do something about it." He growled and pointed at his bulge, as Avery also looked down at it. "I know you want me, Avery. We both know you do. Now I'm giving you a chance to have me. So what will you do?" He asked raising his right eyebrow and leaned into her. Avery bit and licked her lips, looking up at Lee. What should she do? Take his strange offer? She did want him but that was just sudden. No way in hell she was prepared for this.

''I don't.. I don't know.'' Avery shrugged and Lee's lips slowly started to form a smile until he was grinning like an idiot and laughed. He bent slapping his knee while making strange sounds for which Avery quickly concluded that it was a laughter. ''You should look at your face! You looked so scared!'' He snorted, still laughing. Avery frowned crossing her arms, staring down at Lee disapprovingly. ''Another prank? Seriously?'' She growled and ungraciously sat on his sofa. '' Yes! You looked so weird today! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist to prank you again!'' He giggled and straightened himself up, walking over to the said sofa and sat down next to her. ''It was still better than the first prank. I need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'' She nodded and left the trailer, running to the portable potty.

In the mean time, Lee decided it was time to call Tom. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket, scanned through his phone book until his eyes landed on Tom's phone number, and he pressed dial.

''Tom, baby. It's working.''

''What is working?''

''Our plan. To get Avery to fall for me. Remember?''

''Oh yes. But are you sure It's working?''

''I'm sure. She looked so hungry for me when I was telling her she should stop teasing me and do something about my hard on. It was so obvious she wanted me. Of course then I had to make it look like another prank. We don't want her to think I'm a creep. Haha.''

''Good boy. I'm so proud of you. I'll reward you when I come to the set. This is perfect. Because she's already head over heels in love with me, we almost got her. You're a very good boy, Lee. Now, where is she?''

''She went to the bathroom. She should be back quit-. Hold on, she's coming. I have to go, my love. But I see you in 2 days.''

''Ah, yes. 2 days. I can't wait. I love you.''

With the last few words spoken Tom hung up. Lee put his phone back into his pocket and waited for Avery with a smile on his face.