Scared and confused

''Sit down, love.'' Lee spoke quietly in Tom's ear, as he gently pushed him down on Avery's bed. That seemed to calm him down, as he sat on her bed with knees widely apart, as always. Lee turned around to look at Avery, who looked more scared than just 5 minutes ago.

''Sit next to Tom. Now.'' He spoke in a slow and deep voice, which made Avery sit down next to his boyfriend without a word. She crossed her legs feeling a bit uncomfortable, as both men stared at her. Lee grabbed a chair that was neatly placed by her desk and down about 3 feet away from Avery and Tom.

''Now I'm going to explain you everything, Avery. And you, Tom, You'll stay quiet. We don't want to scare her more.'' Lee said and nodded to Tom. Tom opened his mouth to protest, but Lee leaned over and placed his finger against his lips to shut him up before he even said a word.

''So. Me and Tom met on the premiere of Only lovers left alive. The connection was instant and we fell in love, immediately. We started dating only a month after we met but we didn't care that we knew practically nothing about each other, it was simply amazing. But.. there was something missing. We couldn't put our finger on it. We love each other with a burning passion, although we needed something more. An upgrade to our relationship, if you will. A woman, someone to create a family with. Excitement and comfort. And then one day, your uncle proudly shoowed me a photo of you. And that's when I knew you're the one. I showed it to Tom and we agreed. We fell for you, by taking just one look at you. We needed to have you. I asked if you could be my make up artist, so I could step in contact with you. So we could finally launch our plan. And now we're here. For you.'' Lee finished his explanation. They still stared at her and waited for her to speak. Avery was just too shocked to say anything.

''Come on, girl. Say something.'' Tom said frowning, as he stared at Avery with concern.

''Tom, give her time to process what she just heard. How would you react to finding out you've been watched all this time?'' Lee asked and as he finished his question, Tom's eyes widened in surprise. Lee forgot.

''Wait, you watched her without me?'' He forwned and looked at Lee, whom looked like he just got caught masturbating in his bedroom.

''Wait, you watched me?!'' Avery questioned both men and stood up, defensively crossing her arms.

''Oh, now she talks.'' Tom threw his arms in the air flailing them around and rolled his eyes at Avery.

''Did you just roll your eyes at me?!'' She now growled and stepped closer to Tom, trying to look tough and intimidating.

''Enough!'' Lee yelled and stood between Tom and Avery. They both shut up and glared at Lee.

''Look, we're fighting like we're married!'' Tom commented cheerfully, but that just earned him a glare from Lee. He looked down at the ground and started to pout. At that moment, the door swung open, revealing Orlando.

''Who's married?!'' Orlando suddenly shouted at the 3, looking like a concerned father he was. But not for his son. He eyed them suspiciously, then slowly stepped out of the room, pointing at the stairs.

''Dinner.'' He spoke and slowly walked down the stairs, glancing back at Avery's room until he couldn't anymore. Avery immediately left after her uncle, Tom and Lee following close behind her. At one point, Tom even slapped Avery's but which earned him a loud slap across his cheek. Of course, the music was loud so no one was the witness to the clapping sound her palm and his cheek produced.

SKIPPING DINNER AS IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST BORING PART OF THIS CHAPTER. MOVING ON.

It was now 4 hours later and Avery was lying down in her bed, cozy under the covers. She watched the tv but jumped up every time a thunder struck and lighting flickered. She hated storms. So much, it in fact frightened her more than ghosts or werewolves. She remembered that before Tom and Lee left, Lee told her that if she needed anything, really pointing at the word anything, she can give him a call anytime. He gave her his phone number and accepted it. At first, she wanted to throw it away but now, that little note in the drawer of her night stand suddenly became interesting. She was still processing if she should call him or not. Being scared of thunder and lightning while spending 2 nights alone in a big, empty house with no pets, seemed quite an emergency to her.

Avery started thinking about pros and cons of calling Lee and Tom.

They were both kind, sweet and very handsome. Both being gentlemen. She was also alone in the house, with the storm raging outside.And as Orlando left to a camping trip (she thought it's stupid to camp while there's a storm but he insisted) so it wouldn't be embarassing if he'd catch them. But.. Tom and Lee concieved a plan to get her. They stalked her and both acted too sexual around her. At least Lee. And they keep staring at her. Also... she was home alone. The fear got the best of her and she picked up her phone and diealed the digits.

''Hello?''

''Hey.. It's Avery.''

''Oh, hello darling.''

''This will sound weird, but I'm scared of storms and there's one going on right now. I'm alone in the house and it's quite scary. Please, come over?''

''Both of us?''

''Yes. Uh. Both of you.''

''Alright, darling. We'll be there in 15 minutes tops.''

As Lee hung up, Avery snuggled back under the covers and continued watching gravity falls, waiting for Tom and Lee to arrive. It took them even less than 15 minutes to drive to her house . When they rang the door bell, Avery jumped out of her bed anfd ran downstairs. They could her the thumps of her feet very clearly. She opened the front door widely, both men greeting her with a wide smile plastered on their faces. Tom held a bag of muffins in his hands and when they walked in, they looked around the room curiously.

''Where's Orlando, Avery?'' Tom asked as he handed her the bag and took ohis coat off, Lee mimicking him.

''Camping trip. I tried to convince of the bad weather but he insisted. Want some tea?'' Avery smiled the first genuine smile at Tom and Lee since she heard them talk about her. They agreed and Tom left to the bathroom to take care of business while Lee left to help Avery with tea.

''Why the sudden change of mind?'' Lee asked as he poured water in the kettle, placing it on the stove and turned the stove on to high heat. Avery looked at him surprised but didn't asnwer his question, as Lee continued to talk.

''Look, we're not the bad guys. We certainly don't want to hurt you or anything of that sort.'' He frowned at her as she grabbed 3 mugs, placing a tea bag of Earl gray in each and prepared sugar.

'' I understand.. I mean, everyone would do almost anything to get what or who they want. Although your approach could be a little less. Weird.'' Avery nodded and poured the boiling water over the tea bags. Tom came back just after Avery poured sugar in the mugs and handed them theirs. She knew things will be tough if Tom and Lee would try to make their plan come true. She still didn't understand exactly what was happening, but she was happy she wasn't alone after all.