Some alone time

After 1 hour of watching Lee shooting a scene, walking around his throne, taking to Orlando and Evangeline, she got a little tired so she left to the ''cafeteria'' where they served pastries before the lunch. She indeed loved to watch him act his scenes but her eyes were getting a little heavy. She grabbed a paper plate, filing it with caramel fudge, vanilla cupcakes, canolis, jam free croissants, baguette with garlic butter, coconut cubes, brownies,danish pastry and even gingerbread cookies. She was satisfied with the selection of food that sat on the plate and happily, she took a seat by the table that was beside a window. She stared through, observing the activites going on on other sets. Some extras walked by, some actors and others who were carrying props. She adored the fudge, there was no better pastry to her than fudge.She just intended to bite into a cupcake when a person sat next to her, setting their plate next to hers and handed her a mug of Earl grey. She looked at the hand that was resting on the table, her look slowly followed up to the shoulder where blonde hair layed, and then to the sprakly blue eyes. It was Lee. 

He grinned watching her surpised expression on her face. She was very funny. ''You look like you've seen a ghost, my dear.'' He commented, taking a sip from his mug. ''You brought me my favorite tea.'' She answered, also taking a sip from her own mug. The hot liquid immediately warmed her although she already felt a little warm by the fact that Lee was sitting next to her still dressed as Thranduil, was staring at her while drinking his tea. She was very nervous but decided to not let the squeals out. ''It is also my friends favorite. He's coming in 3 days. Did your uncle tell you?'' He tilted his head in curiousity as he tried to read the expression on Avery's face. ''Yes. He said it's an actor i really really like but i have no idea who. I really really like like 10 actors.'' She said shrugging her shoulder as she finally found the courage to bite into the cupcake she'd bite earlier but Lee distracted her. ''I'll go get myself something to eat, i'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.'' He said smiling softly as he stood up winking at her and walked to the huge selection of pastries. She blushed and quickly glanced down, loudly praying in her head that by the time he came back, the blush would be gone and they could continue a normal conversation.

 Lee finished plating goods on his plate and walked back to the table he now shared with Avery only to find her gazing down on her lap with a soft redness spread over her cheeks.  He grinned at the idea of her blushing for him. He sat down next to her acting casual and decided that it would be okay to tease her a little. He placed his hand on her mid thigh, holding his grip. He took a sip from his mug, acting as if everything's normal. Her head shot up as she looked at him in confusion and fear. ''What are you doing?'' She asked, stuttering. She always stuttered when she felt scared or embarassed. ''Oh come on, don't think that i don't know.'' He glanced at her giving her a little smirk as he slid his hand higher up her thigh, almost to her private area. ''Don't know what?'' She gulped looking down at his hand that very dangerously close to her crotch now. ''The way you watched me today.. on the set. In the trailor... i know you want me, little one.'' He fully turned his head towards her to see her reaction as he gently pressed his finger on the opening, through the jeans she wore. She gasped at his move, swatted his hand away and stood up. ''I won't allow you to treat me this way, Mr. Pace.'' She nearly spat his name and walked away, with her food and tea staying on the table. Well, perhaps he did got too far on this one.

She marched throughthe set of the allies of Lake town to Lee's trailor, walked inside and quickly started to gather all of the tools she left on the counted in her suit case. She slammed it shut and left his trailor, not bothering to close to the door. Like anyone would walk in and steal something. She felt enraged at what she just experienced in the cafeteria. How could he possibly think of touching her that way? And how the hell he figured out she liked him? Her uncle couldn't tell him because he swore to never tell. She always hated it when someone who she had a crush on, found out. It was only more embarassing. Now, after this, she won't be able to work with him. What could she even make up so she won't need to go to his trailoer every morning, touching his face as he'd stare at her in his mirror? She sighed shaking her head as she made her was to her uncle's trailor. Thank god he was on a break right now so she could visit him. 

She knocked on the door and moments later, he opened his door smiling widely at his niece. He was always happy to see her. ''Come in, my darling.'' He stepped to the right so she could easily walk in. He already waited for her with a mug of tea and plate of chocolate tea biscuits. ''Thank you, uncle. Lando.'' She giggled at thenickname she perviously learned from Evangeline. ''Don't call me that. It's embarassing!'' Her uncle pouted as he sat in the little booth and Avery sat across from him, eating a biscuit. ''Why? I think it's cute, actually. Lando. That's what i'm calling you from now on. Uncle Lando. Sounds really awesome.'' She nodded drinking half of the mug. ''No, no uncle Lando. Uncle Orlando. It's better.'' He argued, also biting into a biscuit. ''Argue more and i'll call you uncle Legolas.'' She threatened with no expression on her face which made it harder for Orlando to determine if she was serious or if she only joked. 

After one hour of chatting, laughing and tears spilled from the laughter, she left his trailor as he had to get ready for another scene. Sadly, she also needed to fix Lee's make up and hair but when Avery arrived at his trailor, Peter was in there dicussing his role. She quietly applied new shadow to his cheekbones and combed the wig so the hair fell freely on his back as he stood up straight. Without any words, she left the trailor and left to the set. Peter didn't mind her leaving but it really bothered Lee. Obviously she felt uncomfortable in his presence and he wanted to fix that. His prank went too far. As he walked with Peter to the set, he spotted her sitting in Orlando's chair, wathing him getting ready for the scene they were shooting. He approached her from behind, leaned down so his lip were at her ears and whispered 4 words into her ear that made shiver shoot down her spine. ''We need to talk.'' And as if nothing had happened, he walked to Orlando and started shooting the scene.