Confrontation.

Avery was barricaded in her bedroom, resting on her bed with her legs stretched out. Tom was with her, sitting on the far end with her legs in his lap. He was checking emails on his tablet. Lee was at a meeting with Peter Jackson, expected to come back in late hours of the evening. 

Orlando and Jenny were locked in his bedroom and well, you could take a wild guess at what they were doing. It was a day after the dinner that didn't go as smooth as Orlando had planned. Jenny got into a screaming match with Avery over burned pancakes. Her uncle thought it was strange, but after all, Jenny was now his girlfriend so he decided to take her side and scold her for burning their breakfast. She wasn't even cooking for them. Tom and Lee stayed the night and she wanted to surprise them. Of course, Jenny distracted her by ordering her around, thus causing her to burn the food.

''Ave, baby?'' Tom asked as he looked up from his tablet to see his girlfriend staring at the duvet, her eyes glossy with tears threatening to spill.

''Hm?'' She cleared her throat, blinking the tears away as she focused her gaze on the man in front of her.

''I asked you a question. Want to go to the mall later? We can meet up with Lee there.'' He suggested, softly rubbing her legs in an effort to comfort her.

She shrugged but nodded at the same time, her gaze focused back on her light blue duvet.

Tom sighed, not sure how to cheer her up. He knew she was feeling utterly horrible. And he felt that somehow it was his fault. If Jenny hadn't been so obsessed with him and his boyfriend to the length to actually try to ruin someone's life, this wouldn't be even happening right now.

''Come here.'' He ordered her, his hands wrapping around her thighs as he pulled her closer to him. He guessed that all she needed was a light distraction from the situation. She straddled his lap and he softly rubbed her ass, his lips attacking her neck with kisses. He didn't stop there though. He decided to place a loving hickey in the crook of her neck, to mark her. And to aggravate Jenny. Because that was funny.

''Tom..'' Avery moaned, hoping she wasn't loud, as she leaned her head to the left to give him easy access. Her hands roamed all over his back, chest and neck, caressing him gently. She started to grind against him and he complied happily. Soon, they started making out. His lips hungrily attacked hers and she was sure they would become swollen soon. She moaned into the kiss, his tongue battling for dominance against hers. 

The rain was tapping on the window, the two lovers engulfed in a passionate embrace as they wished Lee was involved in the messy make out session too. Soon, they were forced to split as a loud, harsh knock interrupted. 

''I'm going out with Jenny,'' Orlando yelled into the door, not bothering to open them to check on his niece. Avery sighed and her mood dropped back to being sad again. Angry that his girl was sad once again, Tom carefully placed her on her bed as he abruptly stood up to follow Orlando. Luckily, they haven't left yet as Tom descended the stairs. He sent the other male a nasty glare as he approached him, completely ignoring the nurse next to him.

''What the fuck is your problem, Orlando?'' Tom demanded to know, his finger lightly poking Orlando's chest. He was angry, very angry. 

''I don't know what you're talking about,'' Orlando replied, holding up his hands in a sign of surrender. He knew things get nasty when Tom is really pissed off and he didn't want to be involved in a fight.

''You're treating Avery like shit, all because of this bitch!'' Tom raised his voice, his finger now pointing at Jenny who visibly paled at the mention of her. Avery came out of her room and was observing the whole ordeal from the top of the stairs.

''Look at her. Watching us from up there, enjoying the drama.'' Jenny commented and this time, it was Orlando's turn to glare at Jenny. His niece gulped as she slowly retreated back to her room, the click of her lock very audible to the three people downstairs.

''Why don't you shut the fuck up, huh? You already ruined so much. The least you could do is let people finish their conversation.'' Tom growled, again, as he gave Jenny a light push to her shoulders, showing her to back off. 

''Hey! No need to get physical!'' Orlando raised his voice at his friend, stepping in front of Jenny. She, of course, decided to add more fuel to the fire as she pretended to hit the wall behind her, grunting.

''No need to act like an asshole to your family because a whore means more to you than your own blood!'' Tom yelled, his hands forming into fists. He was worked up and was getting ready to throw the first punch. 

''Oh come on! It's not my fault she burned our breakfast!'' Orlando yelled back, also preparing to throw a punch if necessary.

''The breakfast she wasn't making for you! Your bitch kept ordering her around, turning her into her servant and taunting her! Where the fuck was you, huh?! Oh, I know! Throwing away used condoms from the night before!'' It was Tom's turn to yell at his friend. He still refused to punch him though, knowing it would upset Avery. 

''Wait. What?'' Orlando asked in a whisper, trying to grasp at the words flying out of Tom's mouth. 

''Yeah, that's right. Jenny thought your niece would be a perfect slave and you were too wrapped around her finger to notice that shit.'' Tom answered his question. Jenny paled even more at the revelation. She had to save this situation, now.

''Oh. I just asked if she could make me coffee and pancakes while she was already at it.'' She lied quickly, staring Tom directly in his eyes.

''See? All cleared up now.'' Orlando smiled as he turned around and walked out through the front door. Jenny smiled as well, content that she had him wrapped around her little finger. She glanced at Tom and bit her lip, quickly grabbing him by his collar to place a slobbery kiss on his lips. He, of course, immediately pushed her away. He used a bit too much force and she landed on the floor, screaming in surprise.  

''Dude! Your girl just fucking kissed me!'' Tom whined in disgust as he wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. He was sure he'll have to burn the shirt.