The Heat

Tom and Lee walked inside after Avery. As they immediately walked up the stairs to her room, she went out in the backyard to collect the now empty bowl and plate. She walked back inside and took what left of Tom's steak, cut it in little bits and poured fresh milk in the bowl. She put them on the same spot as before and locked the door after she went back inside.

"Where..?" Avery frowned looking around for Lee and Tom but soon stopped, hearing a series of muffled giggles and stomps coming up from her room. She nodded to herself in acknowledgement and kicked off the annoying high heels at the bottom of the stairs, before she walked upstairs to check on the two men. She still heard giggles which quieted down once she turned the door knob.

"She's coming! She's coming! Pose!" Avery heard a whine and a 'thomp' of her bed. She walked in the room and was left speechless at the sight of her soon to be lovers. They were in fact naked and posing for her. Lee was lying on her bed on his left side with his right leg bent in the knee, thus exposing his sexual organ. Tom stood next to her bed in a similar pose to the Greek god Adonis, proudly showing off his sexual organ, which was indeed an inch and a half bigger than Lee's.

"Hellooooo." Lee said in a seductive tone, swaying his leg from right to left. Tom only nodded and pursed his lips as both men stared at Avery intently. The scene in front of her was supposed to be sexy and flirtatious, but their funny expressions on their faces and ridiculous acting was funny to Avery so she covered her mouth to hold in laughter that threatened to burt out and upset Tom and Lee.

"I'm sorry. Is this too much? It's too much." Tom immediately broke the character upon noticing Avery struggling with giggles. He slumped his shoulder and sat down on her bed, still staring at her. Meanwhile, Lee sat up and crossed his ankles, leaning his head on Tom's shoulder.

"You guys are so drunk." Avery giggled and walked closer to them, sat at the end of her bed and questionably eyed their naked bodies. She found it hard to resist, as they had bodies of a freaking god.

"We just thought we could have some fun. Me and Tom making out as you're watching..." Lee shrugged and laid on his back. Tom followed his movements with his eyes but didn't lie with him yet. First he needed Avery's approval. Avery only nodded and went to move on the armchair, half lied and crossed her legs, observing baffled Tom and grinning Lee.

Tom quickly collected himself together and looked at his boyfriend with a mischievous grin. He slowly crawled up his body and straddled his lap, their cocks touching together as he did so. Avery got even more excited. She'd seen porn, yes. But a live show... That was something totally different.

Tom pressed his lips against Lee's in a soft kiss as his hands trailed down his chest and stomach. He glanced at Avery for a second as his hands reached Lee's belly, softly playing with the happy trail just beneath his belly button. He grinded himself over Lee's cock, causing both men to moan and shiver in pleasure. Avery started feeling her own excitement pooling between her legs and she was considering joining them soon.

Lee wrapped his hand around Tom's cock firmly, starting to stroke up and down his length as Tom continued assaulting his lips with long, rough kisses. Avery shifted a bit in her chair, leaning over to get a better look at the two. Lee's strokes got faster and Tom's cock soon started dripping precum on Lee's stomach. But Lee was far from being done. He wrapped his arms around Tom's waist and flipped him over so Tom was lying on his back where as Lee found his rightful place between Tom's knees. He lied down, facing Tom's erect cock and ready to ravish the damn thing.

Tom winked at Avery and Lee giggled before wrapping his soft lips around Tom's cock. He immediately moaned and as Lee suckled on the head like a baby, which apparently Tom loved, Tom waved his hand at Avery beckoning her over. She gladly followed his order and rose up from her chair, slowly gliding over the two lovers. Lee looked at her in approval and continued sucking Tom's cock, now bobbing his head up and down. Tom grabbed Avery's hand and pulled her on the bed next to him. He wrapped his fingers around the back of her neck and pulled her head down to his, roughly claiming her lips. Lee took Avery's free hand and led to his hair, Avery knowing exactly what he wanted her to do.

So there she was, in her own bed with two men. Making out with Tom and caressing Lee's hair as he sucked his lovers cock. All three of them were moaning in pleasure. And just as Avery pulled away from Tom to get some air, Tom groaned and bucked his hips, his eyes rolling back as he loaded his cum in Lee's mouth. Avery observed with a wide smile plastered on her face as Lee swallowed his cum and crawled up to Tom's face, kissing him lovingly and giving him the taste of his own cum. They pulled apart very soon, to question Avery upon her likings of the situation.

"Did you like it?" Lee asked in a whisper, looking up at her as he nestled into Tom's chest. Tom wrapped his arms around his lover, excitedly waiting for her answer. She only nodded and covered her cheeks with her hands, as blush started creeping upon them. The two males laughed and Avery leaned in with intention to kiss them both when suddenly, a loud bang was heard from downstairs, making Avery screech and jump off the bed as Tom and Lee paled, thinking they got busted for sure this time.

Avery quickly rushed downstairs and in meantime, Tom and Lee got up and walked into her bedroom with the intention to get cleaned up.

Avery opened the front door only to be greeted with the sight of Richard Armitage looking at her with a worried expression on his face.

"Hey. Orlando wanted to make sure you're okay so here I am!" Richard beamed at Avery waving his hands around.

"Oh I'm fine. Yeah." She nodded and stared at him as he stared back at her. There were thumps and giggles heard from the second floor and Richard leaned his head to the left, peeking inside.

"What was that?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows at her. He knew she was definitely hiding something. Avery paled and still stared at him, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation.

"A horror movie. And a cat." She said and Richard nodded, stepping back a bit.

"Good. I thought you had someone upstairs. Orlando wouldn't like that." Richard laughed and gave Avery a big hug before walking back to his car. He waved at her and she waved back, then closed and locked the door as Richard drove off. She huffed with relief and ran back upstairs. As she walked back into her room, Tom and Lee were lying on her bed, snuggled into each other and snoring softly. She quickly realized there was no room for her to squeeze between them, as Lee was sprawled out on most of her bed while Tom wad curled up against his side.

She couldn't help feeling a bit jealous while covering them with a thin blanket, making sure they were both covered up.

It appeared Avery will be sleeping in Orlando's room for the night.