Good News

Lee groaned, stretching his legs under the covers. He rubbed Tom's cheek, staring at him sleepily. Last night was the best night of his life! He turned to do the same thing to Avery but his hand only brushed the air. He widened his eyes and sat up, screaming. That caused Tom to wake up in fear and drop off the bed.

"What what!" Tom yelled, climbing back on the bed and sit next to his boyfriend. Lee only gestured at the bed with a worried expression on his face and it took Tom a while to figure out what he was panicking about.

"We lost Avery!" Tom squealed and yawned, dropping back on the bed with a thump.

"We can go look for her..." Lee whispered and lied down, snuggling his face in Tom's neck. Minutes later, Lee shot up from Avery's bed and wrapped his arms around Tom, practically dragging him to search for Avery.

Hours later, Avery groaned, stirring in her bed. She almost sat up when she noticed arms and legs straining her to the bed. She sighed and lied down, feeling the grip around her tighten. Tom and Lee were very much awake and they were both beaming up at her lovingly.

"Good morning." She whispered and smiled widely. Tom let go of his grip, getting off the bed. Lee kept looking at her.

"I'll go make us breakfast." Tom grinned leaning over the bed to kiss Lee's lips and Avery's cheek. He figured it would still make her feel uncomfortable. He didn't want to risk it. He didn't notice her looking upset as he left Orlando's room and walked downstairs to the kitchen. This time, he had a French breakfast in mind. Croissants, lavender jam but of course, Earl grey or black coffee.

Lee got up and picked up Avery, smooching her cheeks before walking back to her bedroom and setting her down in front of her wardrobe while he went into her bathroom to get freshened up. Avery opened the wardrobe thinking for a bit and took a dark blue, knee length dress with laced details off the rack and quickly put it on once her pajamas were on the floor. As soon as Lee left her bathroom, she went in to do the same thing as he did. After a few minutes Lee was dressed and Avery all freshened up, they walked downstairs towards the kitchen, following the amazing smell of breakfast.

Lee sat down at the table while Tom set down 6 plates filled with different breakfast foods. Avery halted and hid behind the wall, peeking at the two men. She made up her mind about them and she was determined to tell, even she was hiding behind a wall.

"Are you okay?" Tom frowned, setting down his mug of tea in order to come closer to Avery and drag her to breakfast, if needed to.

"You're scaring us.." Lee grimaced and stopped eating, staring at the girl hidden behind the wall. She was still peeking at them, then decided to stop hiding and deliver the good news.

"I'm ready. For a relationship. You and you and me. Now." Avery spoke slowly and exhaled a good portion of air out of her lungs. She looked from Lee to Tom, furrowing her eyebrows together. Both men stared at her in shock, Tom standing few feet away with mouth wide open where as Lee had a piece of bacon hanging out his mouth. All of a sudden, Lee fainted, landing face first on the table and missing the plate by a 1/4 of an inch. Tom followed by collapsing on the kitchen floor.

Avery huffed at the unconscious Tom and Lee. They were way too heavy for her to drag them on the sofas in the living room. She could somehow drag Tom and set him on the sofa but not Lee. He was too heavy for her and he might fall on the floor breaking a bone or two before she'd even try to lift him off the chair. So she took two glasses of water, one for Tom and one for Lee. She slowly walked up to Tom, careful not to step on him and splashed water in his face.

''What!!!!!'' Tom yelled, flailing his arms around as he quickly sat up in shock. Avery sighed in relief and knelt down next to him, holding the empty glass in her hand.

''You both fainted when I told you I want to be in a relationship with both of you. You landed on the floor meanwhile Lee.. On the table. I'll need your help to wake him up.'' Avery explained and stood up, putting the glass away and went into the downstairs bathroom to retrieve a jar of scented salt crystals, used specifically for a person unconscious. She opened the jar on the way and took one crystal out. Setting the jar on the counter she walked to Lee, whom was being held up by Tom. Lee's head rested safely in Tom's arms as Avery waved the crystal under his nose.

After a few waves, Lee fluttered his eyes open and sighed, looking up at Tom and Avery.

''Hello, boyfriend and girlfriend.'' He said blissfully, pulling Avery on his lap as he snuggled into Tom's chest. Avery giggled and gently kissed both men's lips, now glad to finally call them theirs.

''Hello.'' Tom smiled, rubbing Lee's cheek. Tom still couldn't get the fact that they got the girl of their dream, whereas Lee accepted it in a blink of an eye. They were happy and all seemed to fall into place, but the real problems had just begun.