A trip to the beach

Avery sat on the sofa, curled up between her boyfriends Tom and Lee. All three of them were in a tremendous blissful state ever since Avery confessed herself that she was completely in love with both men and demanded a relationship. They were happy to comply. But there was one problem. They needed to let Orlando know what's going on between the trio. And it wasn't easy.

"Why would let him know so soon?" Tom frowned as he nuzzled his face in Avery's neck in order to hide his frustration.

"We can't hide forever.." Lee answered quietly while glancing at his boyfriend and girlfriend. He understood the situation meanwhile Tom refused to.

"I can't keep lying to him. He's my family." Avery sighed looking down at Tom, poking his cheek. It was the only part of his face she could reach, as he has his almost entire face buried in her neck.

"We will figure it out later." Lee nodded and buried his face in Avery's neck as well.

"We should go to the beach. There's this conch I've been dreaming about..." Avery whispered and trailed off, picturing her bookshelf decorated with the 'noble' sea shell. She was a sucker for everything about and in the ocean.

Lee grumbled something about wanting to stay in and cuddle with his boyfriend and girlfriend since they were alone, where as Tom was super excited to go to the beach. He didn't care what they were doing as long as they were doing it together.

Avery stood up from the spot in between Tom and Lee, grabbed each of their hands and pulled them up. They didn't struggle and she was happy that she didn't end up on the floor.

''I'll go change in my swimsuit. You should too. Or just.. Get it.'' She frowned and shrugged, running upstairs to not waste anymore time and to not keep the two men waiting. As much as she loved getting on their nerves, that was not the time.

''I'll get our swimsuits, you stay here with our little angel.'' Lee smiled and gave Tom a long, wet kiss on his lips and chin too. He hurried out of the house, jumped into his car and drove off, fastening his seatbelt as he drove on the highway. Tom sat on the sofa again and waited patiently for Avery, whom walked back down the stairs few minutes later.

''Where's Lee?'' Avery asked curiously as she was fixing up her shirt, flashing a bit of her one piece, dark blue swimsuit at Tom. Tom looked a little bit disappointed that she didn't wear a bikini but he was fine with it. He'll still get to see her gorgeous legs!

''Went to get our swimming trunks.''

''The ones with pink flowers?''

''Only Lee owns them. I own light blue ones.''

''Aww he's a little princess!''

Tom giggled and pulled her in his arms and set her in his lap. He smooched her cheek as she grinned happily, snuggling into his chest. Tom enjoyed moments like this, when Avery was finally theirs and no more shy and hidden in her shell.

''He sure is a princess.'' He snorted and patter Avery's thigh, glancing at the front door in case Lee was listening to their mocking and wanted to avenge himself. But Lee wasn't back yet.

''What about if we walk to the beach and meet him halfway? There's only 3 miles to the beach. He can pick us up while driving back.'' Avery shrugged and looked up at Tom with pleading eyes. Tom only nodded as he knew he couldn't resist her beautiful blue eyes. He took his phone out of his back pocket and dialed Lee's phone.

''Hey, babe. So Avery got a most brilliant idea.''

''Hmm. What is it?''

''We could prepare food and stuff, walk to the beach right now and you could pick us up half way. Avery doesn't want to wait any longer.''