The second day

It was yet another day on the set. Avery decided to continue her job as Lee's makeup artist and hair stylist.

She indeed loved her job and didn't want to lose it or disappoint her uncle just because Lee made a stupid prank.

She did have a little doubt about it but shaked it off as she didn't want to think about it.

She had more important things to think about. For example, the mystery guest that is arriving in 3 days.

Avery still had no idea who it was because Orlando only gave her one hint, which was that the guest was an actor she loved.

And she loved a lot of actors. She hoped it would be one from Marvel studios.

Avery sighed as she walked to Lee's trailor, holding suitcase in her hands. She hated the thing for being heavy.

But she also loved it as it held all the tools he needed for her job. She felt a little scared to see him again.

She pushed the fear aside and lifted her hand up to the door getting ready to knock, as she heard a voice from on end of the trailor.

Her curiousity got the best of it and she tiptoed to the window to hear better.

''I know. No, I didn't do it yet.. I kind of failed the first time. Don't worry, we will get what we want. It will take a little longer but it's okay.

Remember, we must be patient. I love you. Okay, bye.'' Lee hung up and Avery quickly walked back to the door, knocking on them.

Lee grabbed some shirts that were lying around the couch throwing them in the laundry basket then hurried to the door, opening them widely. Just like yesterday, he welcomed her with a smile. ''Avery. Good morning. I trust you slept well?'' He smirked stepping aside so she could enter. She sensed the mockery in his voice as she turned around, smiling a bit. ''I did sleep well, thank you.'' He nodded pursing his lips, walked to the stove and poured steaming hot tea in two mugs, handing one to Avery. ''It was because i was there, right?'' He grinned observing her face. ''No, it was because the bed was warm.'' She smiled wider, taking a sip from her mug.

He nodded gesturing for her to sit down. She did, and he sat down next to her as he placed his mug on the coffee table.

''We'll have a little bit more work than yesterday. It will take 2 more hours to shoot the scenes we have scheduled for today. Maybe even more, since i keep tripping over the cloaks i get.'' He frowned and it seemed he was thinking about something but Avery was more curious about her tea, as she kept looking at it.

''So we'll just drink the tea and then we can start preparing.'' Avery nodded looking up at Lee who was already looking at her. She thought she saw a glimpse of concern in his eyes but pushed it aside. Why would he be concerned anyway? Maybe he knows she eavesdropped to his conversation on the phone? No, he couldn't possibly know.

They sipped their tea quietly, as none tried to make any conversation. It was awkward but they coped with it. After a while, both of their mugs were empty so Lee stood up, taking the mugs and put them in the sink. He looked around before sitting on the chair and Avery stood up, walking over to grab the suitcase. She opened it taking out everything she needed, including Thranduil's wig.

''Did you go to any kind of school for this stuff?'' Lee asked as he watched her reflection in the mirror. ''Yeah, i did go to a school. I'm apparently a natural, they said.'' She grinned feeling proud, telling him of this. He chuckled and continued to watch her apply the foundation on his face,

''I can see that you are, Avery.'' She smiled feeling her cheeks flushing a little.

''Don't feel embarassed, love, i was just telling the truth.'' He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as Avery applied a little bit of bronzer on his cheekbones, to bring them out. She still thought it wasn't necessary, his cheekbones were fantastically beautiful. ''Thank you, love.'' Lee spoke, startling Avery. She screamed spilling the powder over his shirt. ''Oh my god! I'm so sorry!'' Avery started to apologize and tried to clean his shirt with tissues. ''It's okay, I don't really like this shirt anyway.'' He smiled standing up from his chair and walked to his closet opening it, pulled out a red plaid shirt. ''You scared me.'' She pouted slightly, crossing her arms in protest. He laughed unbuttoning his shirt and Avery gasped turning around, as he pulled on another shirt. ''Avery, you don't need to turn around, you already saw me pretty much naked.'' Avery frowned but didn't turn around.

''Okay, I'm dressed. Now, let's fix up my hair.'' He grinned sitting back on the chair as Avery cleaned up the table and tossed the used tissues in the trash can. She took the wig in his hands, gently and slowly putting it on his head. She used some make up glue to attach it safely and made sure it wasn't coming off anytime soon. She took a brush and brushed the ends while Lee kept looking at her reflection on the mirror. He knew his boyfriend would be proud of his friendship with Avery, as they both watched her for quite some time now.

''Okay, it's done. Thranduil is ready to go and shoot a scene.'' Avery smiled stepping back and admiring the work she has done.

Lee stood up from his chair and walked up to Avery who looked up at him in curiousity. He slowly leaned in, pressing a soft and gentle kiss just on the corner of her lips then stood straight, walking to the door. ''See you on the set.''

Avery nodded as Lee left the trailor so she was now left alone to clean up her tools. She slowly leaned on thw table with her hip, tossing the items in the case. After she was done, she also left the trailor and walked to the set where Lee was shooting a scene in Bilbo's home. Her uncle was already there sitting on his seat and she was indeed surprised to see there was a seat next to him with her name on. I guess she was a big part of the crew now.

She sat down and Orlando immediately handed her a cup of caramel latte and a bag with 2 donuts. She loved donuts and apparently so did Lee as he kept staring at her chewing her precious donut whenever he got a chance. The scene was finished after an hour and Lee immediately walked up to Orlando and Avery. She quickly stood up stepping a little bit away from Lee but just enough that neither him or her uncle noticed.

"I have 30 minutes off, want to go somewhere for some coffee or tea? I tripped at least 15 times in the past hours, I'm exhausted." Lee complained and Orlando laughed while Avery rolled her eyes at his childish manners. Lee grabbed her hand practically dragging her along while he chatted with Orlando. As Orlando spoke about the cool new restaurant he recently discovered, Lee leaned into Avery's ear, whispering the four words that sent chills down her spine.

"We need to talk." At that moment she became as pale as a ghost and could only hope he didn't know she eavesdropped to his conversation before.