Awkward all around

Avery was lying on the king sized bed in the hotel room Tom was staying in. After the shooting, which is only 4 hours, thanks to a very successful acting with no distractions, they all went somewhere private so they could talk. About something very awkward.

"Right. So. Your first time needs to be very pleasant." Lee cleared his throat and sat down next to Avery, placing a book and a piece of paper.

"Very good idea. What's that?" Avery asked pointing at the piece of paper in Lee's lap.

"The list." He nodded looking down at her, then shifted his attention to Tom, whom just walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another.

"And so far we've got..?" Tom asked walking closer and sat down on the end of the bed, at Avery's feet.

"Just. The list." Lee picked up the paper and showed it to Tom, 'the list' scribbled in the corner.

"Gosh, you two are the most creative people I've ever known!" Tom said sarcastically and clasped his hands together, looking from Lee to Avery. Avery scoffed at him and crossed her ankles, staring at the ceiling while Lee stared at the paper.

"I think we should start with don'ts first." Lee nodded and quickly, Tom and Avery agreed with that.

"No butt sex, hair pulling and spanking." Avery spoke as she counted the 3 things on her fingers. Tom whined and dramatically dropped himself on Avery's legs, keeping one eye open to peek at her while pouting.

"Your pouting ain't gonna work this time." She whispered in a menacing way and threw a pillow at his face, which he caught and threw at Lee.

"Stop it!" Lee yelled and they both looked at him scared, as Lee waved the list around all seriously.

"Anyway. The one with a smaller ding dong should probably be my first." Avery raised her eyebrow looking at the two men in front of her.

"Not it!" Tom yelled and raised his hand. Lee laughed throwing his head back while Avery stared at him confused, trying to understand what's going on.

"Wait... Oh man!" Tom whined again and hid his face in his hands, pretending to cry.

"With years of experience, I thought his fake cry would be more real." Avery whispered to Lee, whom agreed with her since he thought the same thing.

"What do I get to do when you take her precious virginity?" Tom asked and looked at his boyfriend and future girlfriend, wiping his eyes to make his fake cry more real.

"You get to watch?" Avery said in a questionable way. That made him to pout like a little baby while Lee just laughed at how childish Tom acted. When he quivered his lip, Avery finally gave in and pulled him up to her chest where he immediately snuggled into her side and nuzzled her neck. Lee set the paper down on the night stand and wrapped an arm around his waist and placed his other arm on Avery's waist. As they cuddled there, she realized Tom was a cheeky little bastard with some serious manipulation skills.

"Lee will do stuff and you will do stuff. How does that sound?" Avery asked looking down at Tom who was already looking up at her. He nodded briefly and turned a little so he was facing Lee, giving him a long, passionate kiss. Avery bit her lip and looked away, as she knew exactly what Tom was doing.

"Tempting me into sex?!" She exclaimed and sat up, Tom giving her an innocent look. She only shook her head and left to the bathroom to take care of some business. After she walked out of the bathroom, 10 minutes later, she was blessed with a sight fangirls would kill for.

Lee was on top of Tom, with his shirt off. Tom had one leg wrapped around his waist and one arm around his neck. They were making out in a slow, gentle pace and it made Avery wish she could join them. She quietly closed the bathroom door in hopes of tiptoeing over to the couple and startle them. But she wasn't quiet enough as Tom lifted his free hand and beckoned her over, with his lips still on Lee's. She slowly walked towards them and once Tom felt her weight on the bed next to him, his lips left Lee's, he grabbed her hands and pulled her on top of him while Lee pounced on her, screaming, "Cuddle sandwich!"

Avery squeaked and giggled like a child as she was smushed between the two. Almost immediately they attacked her face with kisses while she laughed like crazy.

"Our little munchkin!" Tom growled playfully and nibbled on her chin. Lee rolled off and pulled her into him, so she snuggled into Tom's chest while Lee was spooning her.

"We have to finish the list." Tom mumbled and placed the paper on the book on his thigh, slightly bending his knee for more support. Avery looked at the list and bit her lip, thinking. Lee sighed and closed his eyes, buried his face in her hair and few minutes later, he was snoring.

"Lube. Lots of it." She nodded and Tom scribbled it down.

"Romantic stuff, like candles and music?" He asked her and tilted his head to look at her. She nodded again, snuggling a little closer and pulling Lee along with her, as he was clinging to her very tightly.

"Yeah. And dimmed lights. I'm a shy girl." She smiled innocently and watched as he scribbled those requirements on the list as well. After 20 minutes of talking and writing, the list was complete. Among other things, there were roses, after sex food, vanilla scented candles and music.

Lee woke up eventually, stretched out his limbs and accidentally fell off the bed. He stood up and crawled back on the bed and nestled into Avery's back , protectively lying his leg over hers and Tom's waist. Tom lovingly caressed his thigh as Avery held Lee's hand.

"I just want to say that it's so sweet you're both willing to wait two years for me!" Avery grinned and observed Tom's expression on his face. It went from calm to confused, scared and desperate.