What do we do?

"I say we kill her." Tom spoke after what felt like hours of silence. Really, it was just a few minutes.

Lee and Avery stared at him in disbelief, not sure if they heard him correctly. Sure, it would be a brilliant solution to the mess they were in currently, but they were no murderers.

"As much as it sounds extremely tempting, I'm gonna have to say no." Avery spoke up the first time after the whole incident.

"Why not? " Tom whined, clearly frustrated that his idea didn't get through.

"Because it would be wrong. You can't just kill someone." Lee argued, while Tom was flailing his arms at the rejection of a perfect solution.

"But I have watched tons of shows on ID extra,  I know how to make it look like an accident!" He argued right back, pouting. He hoped it would lure Lee and Avery in. But he was wrong.

"Good afternoon! How is my favourite patient doing?" In walked Jenny, the nurse from hell. All three immediately paled at the sight of her.

She pulled the cart with medicine behind her and glared at Avery as she walked past her. Tom panicked and he came up with a solution that will at least keep Jenny away from him at the hospital. He quickly pressed the emergency button that was right beside his bed. Lee stared at him, trying yo figure out what was Tom doing while Avery just stared at the floor.

"Why did you do that for?" Jenny scolded him, slapping his hand away. 

Tom didn't say anything as he glared at her, probably trying to kill her with his eyes. Lee stood up as Jenny started advancing on the bed ridden male, blocking her path with his extended arm.

"Oh I see. You want some of this." Jenny grinned, pointing at her body with proud. Lee grimaced at that, looking at Avery apologetically.

"I don't. However, we'll get you fired." It was Lee's turn to grin now. And it was Jenny's turn to pale.

"That wasn't our deal!" She screeched as she turned to Avery, advancing on her.

Lee quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back, before she could scratch out Avery's eyes. He pushed her the other way, colliding her with the doctor and the main nurse, who just walked in the room. The pair was schocked and surprised at Jenny bumping into them, preparing to scold her.

"What is going on here, Miss Carter?" The doctor asked her sternly, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at her, sending fear deep into her bones.

"They pushed me." She whined and looked at the nurse with pleading eyes, ready to actike a victim.

"Who pushed you?" It was the nurse's turn to question the young female. She wasn't really fond of her, because since Jenny brought trouble with her the first day she got employed at the hospital.

"He did." Jenny answered and stepped closer to the doctor as she pointed at Lee.

The doctor and the nurse looked at Lee, both raising their eyebrows as they waited for an explanation.

"She was molesting me." Tom quickly spoke, looking from Lee to Avery as he became frightened at what he just said. It was the only thing that came to his mind.

"I did no such thing! " Jenny gasped as she walked closer to the hospital bed. Lee rose up from his chair that he previously sat down on and she quickly backed up. Avery stood up as well, walking to Tom as she took his hand in hers to support him.

"Yes you did. That's why he pushed the button." Avery spoke, finally, as Tom squeezed her hand.
Jenny stared at the trio in fury, tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

"I knew you were trouble." The nurse sneered at her younger colleague. She turned and swiftly walked out of the room, as the doctor stayed inside.

"Mr. Hiddleston, I will have to ask you a couple of questions." He said as he glanced at Lee and Avery.

"It's okay, they can stay." Tom whispered as she looked over at Jenny, covering himself with the sheet to hide from her.

"Jenny, leave." The doctor barked at her and she whined, faking a few tears as she left the room.

"Now, young man, tell us what happened." He turned to Tom with a soft smile on his face, Avery and Lee both holding his hands.

"Well, it started 2 days ago. At first, she would just stare at me and take really long to tuck me in or to clean me up. Then, yesterday, she brushed her hand against my ... private parts multiple times, claiming it was by accident. I brushed it off, not really thinking about it. But today, she became more bold and grabbed me. A lot. She was asking me if I liked it and if I wanted her to take care of it. Then my friends walked in so she left. Later when she returned, she tried to subtly touch me again but I freaked so I pushed the button." Tom explained his lie, looking at the doctor with a scared expression on his face as he pointed at the emergency button up on the wall.

"I see. Thomas, I am very sorry this has happened to you. We will take action against her, make sure she leaves here for good." The doctor reassured him, writing down everything Tom told him. Tom felt really proud of himself and couldn't understand why his two lovers looked worried.

Once the doctor left, the tension in the room got a bit lighter. Avery sat back down on the sofa while Lee sat down on the bed next to Tom, looking at him as if he was trying to read his mind.

"What the hell was that? " Avery asked Tom, staring at him in disbelief.  Sure, he got rid of her for now but that didn't mean that the girl was out of their lives for good.

"What do you mean? I saved the day." Tom responded, smiling proudly at his statement.

"No, you haven't. You made it worse." She responded back, hiding her face in her hands as she leaned on her elbows for support.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lee asked Avery as he walked closer to her, kneeling down in front of her. Tom sat up in his bed, looking at his lovers in worry. 

"She's gonna tell everyone." Avery whined, looking at Lee, than at Tom. 

"Oh." Was all Tom muttered, as he stared into space, thinking about what he had just done.

"We can still..you know, publicly come out that she molested Tom and everything she might tell, was just a lie because he reported her." Lee shrugged, the option seeming believable enough that it could work.

"I guess. It might work." Avery frowned as she looked at Lee, then stood up to walk to Tom.

"Hey, we'll get through this." Lee smiled, joining the two on Tom's bed as Tom tried to cuddle up to both of them.