6

I was already biting my nails as we sat at the bleachers, staring at the area. Lloyd and Kai went to comfort the other two so I was allow. I saw Neuro talk to Kai before coming over to me. " So, what did you see?" " Not much, Clouse caught me before I could even get close to Chen. But I did see something inside Clouse's mind. The powers he's collecting, they are for a spell." Neuro told us. 

" A spell of what, Neuro please tell me, or else I'll lose my nails by how much I'm biting them!" " I don't know (Y/n), but it's in his spellbook on page 149. I'm sorry it's not enough to stop the fight. I wish I could've done more." I told him that it was ok and that he did what he could.

 Maybe I could find Clouse's spellbook, I can travel by darkness and I know what it looks like from when I saw him on the ferry. I don't even what to watch this fight because I would pass out from mass panic anyways. I suggested my idea to Neuro

" Clouse is standing with Chen, he won't be able to catch me. I would have to look out for Chen's followers but other than that, I'll be ok!" I smiled. " You better make it quick (Y/n). If anyone notices you're gone, you'll be in trouble. Just find the book and see what spell it is then come back." Neuro told me and I nodded. 

But Garmadon objected. " Clouse has a connection with Darkness due to his magic. If he senses you using your powers, he will get suspicious and look for you. Then you will end up like those who lose." " Garmadon, I'm smarter than I look. And I'm good with lying." I smile. " I'll be ok. I promise." Garmadon sighed knowing he couldn't stop me.

I disappeared into the shadows and snuck back into the main around. I kept myself hidden in the shadows and wandered around the large building. I sent a small search ring out to find the book and was so close to the room it was kept it before

" And what do you think you are doing out here?" I yelp and turn around seeing Clouse. " Oh Clouse! My apologies, I was looking for the bathroom. I didn't want to get, ya know, blood on the seats." I gave him a crooked smile. Clouse's expression changed and he bought my lie. He put his hand on my back and directed me to the bathroom, telling me that there are already products I need in there. I thanked him and went inside. 

DAMMIT CLOUSE YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSING THAT IS TO SAY! LIE OR NOT IT'S JUST EMBARRASSING! I sigh and actually use the restroom so I don't seem suspicious. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom, seeing Clouse once again. He had his spellbook underneath his arm and also a bucket of popcorn in his other hand.

Dammit.

 " Ah, (Y/n), returning to fight?" He smiled at me. The smile was filled with evil. " Sadly. I wished my friends didn't have to fight." I looked down. " They were both very close, but then that stupid machine changed everything." I sigh and walk with Clouse back to the arena. I shouldn't be sharing this with Clouse. I really shouldn't.

 " Oh also, what's with the popcorn? Are they that entertaining?" I look at him. " Master Chen wanted it. " He seemed annoyed with his master. " Why does he like making people fight?" " He finds it, entertaining. Many people do." " Yes but that's all fake. This is real." " That doesn't change things." Clouse scoffed. " I guess." I mumble as we made it back to the arena and split off.

" I told you he would catch you. But why are you still here?" Sensei Garmadon asked as I sat next to him, popping the piece of popcorn I told from Clouse. " When he caught me I lied and said I was looking for the bathroom." " But he wouldn't by that." I sighed. " I said I didn't want blood on the seats." I admitted, embarrassed.

" It's good that you are a good liar. If Clouse knew you were lying, you would be powerless." Garmadon looked back at Cole and Jay fighting.  I hum and Lloyd looked at me confused and I told him the plan that failed. He was upset that I even tried it. I slid my hand into his, " Shush Greenie." I look at my two friends fighting.

 The two stopped fighting for a second before starting to play the fight. " Ah, what is this?!" Chen threw his popcorn to the floor. Clouse gave him a look for just throwing the food he fetched for him. 

" I'm bored. Release the Condrai Crushers!" Chen called out as the crushers got released into the arena. Cole and Jay worked together to stop them. " Ah, they fight together. Good work son." Garmadon smiled. " Yeah, I do listen to you every once in a while. " 

Cole and Jay high fived once they defeated the warriors." ENOUGH!" Chen got up. "  I know what you are trying to do. If neither of you will win, then both of you will loooose!" Chen activated started to activate all the trapdoors. So that how Chen is able to activate them under someone every time. He has millions everywhere.

 Cole and Jay talked/panicked and Cole took the Jadeblade. But he threw it at Jay. " Winner! Loser! Master of Lightning moves on." Cole told Jay something before falling. into the trapdoor. " About time, Phew." Chen sat back down. 

"Cole may be gone, but he did not lose. Let what he did here today be a lesson for us all. Know thine enemy, but more importantly, know thy friend. He fought like a true ninja." Garmadon told us. I looked at the spot where Cole fell. If only we could have prevented it. I looked up, glaring at Chen and Clouse. Clouse looked back at me causing me to quickly looked away. " I hate them so much," I mutter under my breath. Lloyd squeezed my hand. " We all do."