47

I was making popcorn and thought about how the whole Giant Stone Warrior part in the last chapter reminded me of the is this a pigeon meme so I had to draw it. Enjoy)

Ps. Bold = Stone Warrior Language 

So currently we are traveling back to the Dark Island because there were might still be Stone Warrior left on the Island and we want to see if they will listen to me. They probably will since the big boy did. But what scares me is that they will confirm I'm related to the Overlord and then the others will have to know and their reactions scare me. I don't want them to hate me.

We soon made it to the Dark Island and pilled out of the Bounty. " Never thought that we would be back here," Lloyd stated, looking around. " Let's just find these Stone Warriors, see if they listen to (Y/n), and get out of here." Kai put his hands behind his head. " Yeah, I don't really want to be here either," I mutter. " We'll be here guarding the Bounty, be back soon Ninja," Wu told us, the we referring to him and Misako.

We nod and started to walk through the island. Jay suggested we split up but Zane said it would be unwise too since I am the only one who can communicate with the Stone Warriors. I nod and hold Lloyd's hand as we walked through the thick jungle. " This place just doesn't have a good feeling to it. I know the Overlord is gone and all but damn, it spooky." I commented.

" It could just be from the memories of this place," Cole suggested. " Or the Dark Matter that litters this place," Nya added. " Probably both," I sigh. " What if there aren't any Stone Warriors left? What if we just came here for nothing?" " If we don't find the Stone Warriors, perhaps we will find something else useful." Zane tried to stay at least a tad positive.

We continued to walk through the jungle, having to slash through any vines or leaves that blocked our path. I liked doing the slashing since I switched from a spear to a katana. Yeah sure, Kai already uses a sword but it's not a katana so shut up. I liked slicing more than stabbing so the change needed to be down. Maybe Nya will take the spear role I don't know.

I cut the branch in our way and almost walked straight into a Stone Warrior. I yelp and jump back. The Stone Warrior pointed its blade at us. " Calm down. We aren't here to harm you." I told the warrior. The Stone Warrior lowered its blade. It took a second to really look at me before grabbing my wrist but not tight or anything. " Come." It started to pull me.

" Hey! Let her go!" Lloyd instantly wasn't a fan of this. " Lloyd, calm down it's ok. I can walk on my own thank you." The Stone Warrior let go of me and led us further into the jungle. " What's going on?" Kai asked me. I only shrugged. " No fucking clue."

The Stone Warrior lead us back to Garmadons old base when he teamed with the Overlord except it had changed a lot. The Stone Warriors must like redecorating or just hated the old look. " Uuhhhh, why are we here?" "Please. Follow me. Alone. Friends will be fine. Some of us know your language slightly.

I looked back at the others, " They want to take me somewhere alone. That alright?" " Oh hell no." Lloyd crossed his arms. " Good thing I wasn't really asking. Love ya see ya! Make sure your earpieces work." I wink at Lloyd then nod to the warrior.

I followed him and the Stone Warrior told the others to be respectful to the others. Lloyd was not happy that I was going alone. A few other Stone Warriors came over and walked with us. " What's going on? Why are you so nice? Before, you all would try and kill us on sight." I questioned the warriors. " The Overlord's rules. He is gone so we don't have to listen. We would have attacked if you were not blood."

Ahhh, so that answers the question, I am related to The Overlord. The other two Stone Warrior pulled him into a hut while the first one stood outside. I was confused about what was going on and was even more confused when a warrior took out a dress. It was a black and long dress with a slit to show leg. There was a collar piece attached that had a small bowtie, but also a whole ass ribcage and spine made out of ribbon. ( Just for anyone wondering, I have supplied an image to show what the skeleton piece looks like. Hope this helps people who like to know exactly how something looks.)