23

Morro landed outside of a bar and went inside. He pulled back his hood and smiled. He stuck out like a sore thumb but he didn't care what these losers thought of him. " Thirsty?" The bartender asked, putting down a glass for him. " Insatiable." Morro took the drink and downed it in one sip. " Ah, it's been a while." He remarked.

He could never drink anything even he was outside of Lloyd's body. But now possessing him, he could touch whatever liquid he wanted. It felt good to drink something for once. Morro walked over and interrupted a pool game and laid out the staff. " Oh, of course." Morro said to himself, looking at the symbols.

" You're a bit young for a place like this, ain't ya? "A man questioned Morro's age. "Wrong place to come if you ain't got friends, if you know what I mean." Another man said. People grouped up again Morro, probably trying to beat him up." Oh, I have friends." Morro used the Allied Armor of Azure to summon a ghost named Wrayth. The wind picked up as the ghost was summoned.

" Ah, you know where you're going?" Wrayth asked after taking care of the men. The two walked out of the place. Morro chuckled and put his hood back on, "I do now. But make sure no one else tries to stop me." Morro told the ghost.

" Hmm. It'd be my pleasure." Morro summons the corrupted dragon. "Nice ride." Wrayth complimented. " Take one of your own." Morro referred to the motorcycles. Wrayth laughed as he possessed one, turning it into a Chain Cycle.

I laugh as I see Kai get disgusted by a walloper licking him awake. I eat my breakfast as Kai mentioned he was starving. " We put your plate down over there." Nya motioned to the walloper eating Kai's food. Kai groaned. " As far as I knew, the tomb was only a fable, until I saw what's on the staff." Misako said now that all of us were awake. " Does she know what the symbol means?" Kai asked.

" Not the last two yet. But get this, the first symbol means Airjitzu." Cole told Kai. " Airjitzu?" Kai repeated. " A lost martial art created by Sensei Yang, who passed years ago. If mastered, it allows one to temporarily take flight." Misako informed Kai. " You hear that Kai? We get to fly!" Jay shouted.

" You haven't found it yet. The Scroll of Airjitzu is well guarded in the ancient Library of Domu." Wu told us. " Forgive me if I speak out of turn, but my records reveal it was recently stolen." Zane corrected Wu's information. Jay gasped, "By who?" " Uuuugh, let me guess. Ronin." I fake gag. I didn't like Ronin because I didn't like thieves. Thats funny seeing how I love Lloyd and he tried to steal candy from a village when he was 10.

" Who's Ronin?" Nya asked. " Let's just say he's not a friend." Kai answered his sister. " But this is good news." Jay spoke up. Cole asked how. "Aargh, 'cause if Morro doesn't know this, he'll be heading to the library." " And Ronin's most likely holed up in the village of Stiix, which gives us a head start." Cole added.

"Then it's set. The ninja will head to Stiix. We three will head back to the tea shop and start deciphering the next clues." Wu said before Nya spoke up. "But Lloyd's my friend too. The ninja will need my help to-" Wu cut her off saying she will be sitting this one out. We got on the wallopers and Kai failed at first.

" Don't worry, sis. With me in charge, this scroll will be ours in no time." " 'Cause time flies when you know Airjitzu! Get it? Haha." Jay joked. " Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. Kai, fuck no, you're not in charge. You are a horrible leader! You jump into action without a single thought in your smooth brain." Kai got offended by my insults.

" I'm Lloyds shadow, the second in charge. With Lloyd gone, that makes me first in charge. I'm the leader, the general, the fucking one who calls the shots. Understood!?" Kai sighed and nodded."Be careful, ninja, for the path we seek is never a straight line. Rely on each other to guide your way. And (Y/n), don't kill any of them." Wu told us and I laugh. " Got it!" We waved before riding the wallopers. Kai was still having trouble.