12

" Master, if our men couldn't find her, why do you think they will fare much better? If the girl gets that spell to the ninja, all of our plans will be jeopardized." " Oh, Clousey Clouse. There's a reason why I'm the Master and you're my pupil. Why should I worry about the remaining fighters rising up against me, when after today there'll be no fighters remaining? The little treats I gave them are tracking their every move. This little game isn't about them hunting the girl, it's about hunting them." 

I continued to walk with Garmadon and Lloyd." Father, I don't understand. You trained under Chen, yet you fought beside Wu in the wars. What happened to the truce?" Lloyd asked as we found another symbol. " When Chen said "Never trust a snake," he was right. The Serpentine struck first. The alliance of the Elemental Masters fought back. But they had never seen the likes of an Anacondrai warrior. They were bigger, smarter, natural leaders on the battlefield. The Anacondrai were a proud tribe who fought with every ounce of venom. There was no greater warrior in the land. And with them in command, they proved to be too much for the alliance to handle."

"Chen stood to gain more if he sided with the snakes and wanted me to help him. Though the evil in my veins tempted me, I wouldn't fight a war for him. I would only fight to see Misako again. From then on, Chen and I went our separate ways so that I could join my brother in battle. We were the sons of the First Spinjitzu Master. And together, with the Elemental Alliance, we stood a fighting chance."

" But Chen's influence changed all that. He found a way to turn the alliance against each other. The battle was all but lost. But in our darkest hour, we found hope. And hope found a way to end the war. The Serpentine were divided and locked away in tombs. Chen and Clouse were exiled. And the Anacondrai generals were given the strictest sentence, banishment to the Cursed Realm so that they will never set foot in Ninjago again." Garmadon finished the second story of the day. 

" Even after all this time, you never told Wu about your past with Chen?" Lloyd asked. "What would I have said? I would have lost your mother, as well as my brother, not to mention-" "Someone once told me you need to control your fear, and not let fear control you." Lloyd cut him off.

"Hm, you're right. Once we put all of this behind us, I'll make things right. But first, we need to find Nya. Come on." We continued walking, or well, running. " Garmadon, you should write a book about all your experiences. Being Chen's student, then Ninjago's greatest villain, then a sensei. Like damn, I'd read that book." I was able to make Garmadon laugh a bit. " Maybe I should."

We continued to search for Nya and I heard something near us. " Hm? Hey guys, I'm going to look over there ok. I think I see her." I point into the distance. " We shouldn't split up." Garmadon advise. " But it's better if we split up to find her. The more chances. Plus, when have I gone off on my own and fail my mission?" I wink and Garmadon sighed. " I'll be back, I swear." I smile, hugging the two before running off to find Nya.

" Nya! Nya come out it's me!" I shout, walking around. " I'm sorry, but your time in the tournament has expired." I gasp and turn around, seeing Clouse walking over. " Clouse!" I growl, " I should have listened to Garmadon." I mumble under my breath. Clouse's hands got covered in a purple mist. Dark Magic. " You know, for someone who couldn't even get Lordship, you have such an attitude for being in charge." I tease and see Clouse get angry.

" So Garmadon told you the story of how he cheated." Clouse tried to hit me with his magic but I dodged. My ribbon appeared around my wrist and I used that to hold his hands together to stop him from using any magic. " Yeah. But it showed how much you used to suck. Or well, you still do." Clouse growled and was able to rip my ribbon. I shrieked in pain. OK, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT HURTS WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TO IT.  I tried to fight with the pain and attack him with the katana. Sadly, Clouse was able to grab my wrist and twist it out of my hands. " Ow! Bitch!" I shout and move back.

" I said. Your time in the tournament has expired." Clouse was able to get a shot at me and I fell backwards. I may be the Master of Darkness, but his Dark Magic hurts. Maybe because I'm good darkness and he is bad darkness. Clouse clapped and a few cultists picked me up and held me in place. I tried to melt into the shadows but Clouse held up a flashlight, making all the shadows that would actually help me move away. I swore at all of them in the Stone Warrior language as they dragged me somewhere.

I was thrown into a small little cage with the others. They looked at me with a hint of guilt in their eyes. " (Y/n)? How'd you get caught. You're one of the strongest!" Jay asked as I sit next to him. I scoff, " I angered Clouse and he was able to get a good shot at me. Nothing much to it." I glance at Jay's leg. " How's the leg?" He sighed. " It's all pain." Good. What? No! Stop it mind! " That sucks, I hope it heals up soon." Jay smiled. "So do I." I smiled back at him.

It wasn't long before Kai was thrown in here too. Chen and Skylor had thrown him in. " I fucking knew it," I mutter, seeing Skylor was the spy.  " Don't worry. Lloyd will come for us." Jay told Kai. " I'm planning on it." Chen laughed evilly and shut the cage door. Kai looked at Skylor with a betrayed expression. She looked ashamed before turning and walking away. " And you got on me for thinking Skylor was the spy." " Shut it (Y/n),"