30

We continued up the mountain and saw the Hanging Temple. We heard someone speak and Jay shouted incoming as an arrow from Soul Archer's bow came flying at us. My eyes widen as the arrow stuck me in the chest. "(Y/N!)" Jay, Zane, and Kai shout. But there was no need to, I was completely fine. " The armor! It worked! I'm flesh still!" I cheer before the Ice Mech was grabbed and thrown down.

We fell out and Cole saw Morro getting away. "Morro's getting away!" And you're not!" Bansha screamed and made the icicles fall down above us. We barely dodged getting penetrated by them. "Who's ready for some exorcise? 'Cause we're about to do some exorcism." Kai, please stop. " Now that is a Ghost joke." Cole liked the joke somehow. 

Ghoultar, now controlling the mech, used it to attack us and Zane attacked back, now in his own mech. " The Blind Man's Eye! We can't let Morro jump through it without us!" Cole shouted. "Don't think we're not trying!" Kai yelled back as me and him fought Bansha. Jay ran but an arrow landed in front of him. "Somebody almost got shot here. Where's the archer?" Jay asked.

" On the roof!" Cole shouted, spotting the archer. Jay threw his Areoblade but Soul Archer dodged. Bansha pushed Kai and I back and the floor under us was about ready to collapse. It wasn't made for battle. " Kai! (Y/n)! Think fast!" Cole shouted and he threw his Aeroblade. It got stuck in the building and we hung onto it.

We jumped onto the good part of the floor. "We have to figure out how to get rid of these windbag before it's too late!" Kai told all of us. The wind started to wail and I got creeped out by it. "Oh, speaking of wind. Anchor down!" Jay shouted. We used our Areoblades to stay on and Zane used his mech. But of course, we almost fell, but didn't luckily since we hung onto the mech.

" I wanna get off this stupid mountain. I hate heights." " Cole is there something you don't hate?" I chuckle. " Come on, Zane. Get this tin can back on its feet." Jay told the Nindroid. "Aye, aye, gonna do it." Yeah no. Ghoultar grabbed the Ice mech as soon as it was back up and shook all of us off, except Zane since he was inside. "Now where did the archer go?" Jay looked around and Kai told him behind him.

Jay dodged Soul Archer's arrow and used his Areoblade. It actually hit Soul Archer's bow which knocked him down but sadly the blade didn't come back. "Aww. And I lost it." We ran off to catch up with Morro. Zane followed us and Soul Archer fired at us. The arrow hit the bridge and it started to turn ghostly. We piled ontop of each other, just barely falling off. 

We didn't stop to take a break and continued after Morro. Said boy growled seeing us behind him. "Ah! There he is! We're still in this race." Jay mentioned. Morro kicked of an icicle and we used our Areoblades as a shield. " We can do this. We're almost there!" Kai commented. Jay almost fell off but Cole caught him. Jay found his Aeroblade as well. 

" We're gonna miss the Blind Man's Eye! " Kai shouted seeing it slowly form above us. " Oh, no. All this way for nothing." Jay sighed. The wind started to wail once more. "We'll never make it in time!" Zane mentioned. "We will if we do one thing." Kai smirked. " Cyclondo!' Jay got excited. "  But I've never practiced it. What if I don't make it? What if I just blow off the mountain?" Cole panicked.

" Don't worry Cakey. Just like you did, we'll catch you. Trust us." I smile. I used Airjitzu and made it up to the point, above Morro. I smirk and tell the others to do the same. Kai, Jay, and Zane got up here and Morro glared at us. "You can do it, Cole. We'll catch you. Remember, brother sharpens brother." Kai told the ghostly member of the group. "The only thing sharp here is this icicle that I'm holding on to." Cole whimpered and almost slipped. 

" Come on, Cole! You're the strong one! Even Jay can do it!" Kai gave a back handed compliment. "Cakey just jump!" " What if I can't grab hold of your hand? I'll fall and die!" Cole shouted. " Cole. Ghosts cant die, dumb dumb." I told him. "Ghosts can't die. Ghosts can't die. I'll do it." Cole repeated and did Airjizu, landing on us. 

" We did it!" Jay cheered. " Guys! The Blind Man's Eye!" I point at the storm forming. "We've got one shot." "Brother sharpens brother." Zane and Cole said one after another. We did Airjitzu and were able to get into the storm right as it started to drift away. We did it. 

" No. Noooo!" Morro shouted seeing us enter but not him. Speaking of us entering, we woke up in the Cloud Kingdom. " Did we make it?" Kai questioned as we sat up, groaning. " The Cloud Kingdom!" I get up and clasp my hands together. " Come on boys, let's find the Sword of Sanctuary and defeat Morro!"