16

We talked with Pythor for a bit and came up with a small plan. "Then you get the spellbook and I'll tell you their weakness and then-" " There's been a breach in Sector 2! They appear to be Anacondrai and—uh-oh, they're coming my way. They see me talking on the intercom. Oh, boy, here they come. Why am I still talking on this thing?" A man suddenly interrupted Pythor on the intercom.

"You led them to me? What have you done? There's no escaping an Anacondrai!" Pythor tried to hide in a wardrobe but it was fake. " Curse this fraudulent furniture!" That's a quote. "Tell me! How do we stop them? What is their weakness?" Garmadon tried to get them out of him. "Don't you get it? There is no weakness! They're Anacondrai!" Pythor shouted.

" Ay yo, idiots their here!" I shouted, seeing the imposters. " I'll handle this!" Cole tossed bricks at the Anacondrai but it only dented cell bars. "We're trying to keep the inmates in, not let them out!" Jay yelled at Cole. Garmadon grabbed Pythor and Pythor's venom dripped onto Garmadon's hand, turning it back to an Anacrondrai.

" Your hand. That may be why they've come for Pythor. What if he holds the key to making their transformation permanent?" Zane pointed out. " That's why Chen hasn't attacked," Wu added. "Then we have to get him out of here. If he's the key to preventing a war, we can't let him fall into the wrong hands. Literally." Lloyd told us.

"Oh, I get it. It's literal because of my size." Pythor said sarcastically. "Haha, very funny. But I'm a little sensitive to all the size references." " A little sensitive?" Garmadon snickered. " Okay, I stepped right into that one." I started to laugh, loudly. " Shut it disgrace of purple!" " Hey! Don't take my insult to you and toss it back to me!" I flicked Pythor's nose.

The prison alarms went off and the doors started to shut. Me, Lloyd, Garmadon, Wu, and the little snake managed to get out just in time. Garmadon made his tail into a small step ladder so we could get through. "Oh, some heroes you are. And to think there's only two of them." Pythor said before screaming as he got tossed to Lloyd.

"Sensei Wu said the greatest victories-" "Has no battle, blah, blah, blah. Well, if they're impostors, you're cowards." Pythor interpreted Lloyd. "And what are you? There's a reason we never trust a snake. First the Anacondrai betray the truce in the Serpentine War, then you tricked Lloyd-"

" Are we still talking about the Serpentine War? The Anacondrai had every intention of honoring the truce. It was Chen who told us your kind was going to betray us. We had no other choice but to attack." Pythor then cut off Wu. "Chen said you were going to betray us!" Garmadon spoke up. " Ugh, sounds like Chen was playing both sides." Lloyd groaned as we made it outside.

Anacrondrai started to invade. " Again I say-" Pythor shrunk down in Lloyds hand and gulped, "- cowards." " Ugh, I can't believe I'm saying this but, Protect the little Pythor!" " REALLY!?" Pythor shouted as Lloyd used Spinjitzu, accidentally dropping Pythor. " Uh, I lost him!" Lloyd shouted and Garmadon yelled to find him.

We fought the serpents while also looking for Pythor. Lloyd spotted him and ran to him. Pythor almost died almost 100 times. He was picked up by a warrior but I kicked them in the throat and took Pythor. " (Y/n), my savior-" " Yeah yeah, you do know I still want to stab out your eyes. Been a dream since you tied us up, when Zane had a pink Gi and we ruined your chance to unite the tribes. Yeah, I can't wait to do it." Pythor gulped.

" But not today little guy." I say that then a warrior stole him again. " Fuck-" Cole broke through the wall and Wu told them to stop since the prisoners were trying to escape. Zane created a bridge leading outside. We got out and Kai melted the bridge.

"We got here as fast as we could." Kai said as we entered the Samuari X cave after being alerted. "Twenty noodle trucks have been spotted heading toward Ninjago City just fifty clicks away." Nya told us. "Twenty trucks could hold two hundred Anacondrai. If they get to the city before we do, the city will be theirs." Zane calculated. " Holy fuck that many?" I ask.

"They'll have achieved the pivotal first foothold in the war." Garmadon added. Lloyd said we had to stop them. " I've already warned the others to head them off at the pass. They should be able to hold the line until you offer support. I had them equip themselves so we could communicate."

Shade appeared on the screen. "We're in position. If they show up, we'll be sure to put up a fight." Nya told him that they were coming to his location soon. "I see them. Let's show them what we're made of." Shade paused as they summoned their dragons. " The trucks. They're going every which way." He informed.

"What do you mean? Aren't they going to Ninjago City?" Jay asked. "I don't know where they're going, but they ain't going together." "There are over twelve densely populated villages within a ten-click radius." Misako told us. "They aren't planning to launch one attack, they're planning multiple." Kai figured out.

" What do we do? You told us to stay together." Shade asked. "Chen knows you can't take you all on at once. He'ss trying to split you up." Garmadon said. "But even if just one of those trucks makes it to a village, the people won't be able to defend themselves," Misako added in.

" We have to protect the people. Tell the Elemental Fighters we have to split up. We'll each intercept a truck and stop it from reaching those villages." Lloyd made the final decision."Whatever happened to we fight as one?" Jay asked. "Thiss isn't a vote, Jay. This is stopping the end of our world as we know it." Garmadon told him as us Ninja ran off.

We all split up and stop the trucks. I had Grim send the truck I was after into darkness, making it stop in fear of crashing. " Grim, sit." They sat down and I got off. I pulled the serpent out of the driver seat since I could see in my own darkness. I threw them to Grim so they could have a snack. I opened the back doors and saw it was empty.

" What the fuck-" " Everyone come back now!" Wu came in over our earpieces. I ran over to Grim, who was spitting out snake bones and got on them. " Let's go girl!" I told her and we started to fly back to base. People were in danger, and this was a trick.

The New Serpentine War, has just begun.