20

( Welcome to Season 5 everyone! Time to torture Lloyd some more.)

We flew our dragons over the Endless Sea as Kai flew in front. " Getting ahead of yourself Kai? I'm leading this charge." Lloyd laughed and flew at Kai. Kai got splashed with water as they got close to the water. Jay laughed, " That's one way to cool off a hothead." "Hey, no one messes up my hair!" Kai flew and splashed water. " But someone should, it's shitty." I laugh and Kai yelled at me. Zane spat out a bit of water he caught in his mouth. " You ok there Zane?" Cole asked. " Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out."

" Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!" Jay yelled. A giant fish swam up and almost bit Zane's dragon." There he blows!" Cole shouted. "Based on its weight and size, this is the mutant Fangfish terrorizing the coastal village and depleting their food source," Pixal told Zane. " Pixal says this is the one" Zane shared that information with us.

" And now that he's taken the bait, let's really him in and get him to the aquarium," Lloyd said as we flew to the shore. " Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Jay joked. "Heck no. He was twice the size." The Fangfish lunged at Kai. "He's almost as hungry as you, Cole." Jay added. "And twice as ugly as you, Jay." All of us but Jay laugh.

" It's time for the catch of the day. Inline formation!" Lloyd instructed. " It's right behind us now Greenie!" I shout. " Now!" We all split up, making the Fangfish land in a boat. We cheer. " Now that's what I call hook, line, and stinker." Jay laughed. " Big boy got got!" I laugh loudly. 

We got to the dock and watched a parent and their child get fishing poles. " Looks like this place is safe once more." I put my hands on my hips and look at Lloyd. " You know, if Garmadon was still here, he'd tell you how proud he was. You really are a great leader." I smile. " No, we're a great team Ms. General (Y/n)." We share a quick laugh. 

We watch as the Fangfish got up into a big ass tank. When it was dropped in, it splashed Zane, Jay, Kai, and Cole and they screamed a tad. "With my dad gone, sometimes I question where I'm going. Sometimes I worry about who I might become." Lloyd looked down. 

" I know how you feel, never really knew my mom and didn't know how well of a woman I would become. But my dad was there for me, then my stepmom, then all of you guys. So don't worry Lloyd, I got your back and will always watch over you. I am your shadow." I kiss his cheek. " Thanks (Y/n), I love you." " I love you too."

"Hey, you two gonna get in the picture? No one's gonna believe this. Getting a picture. This is awesome!" Jay shouted and we walked over. "Back. Back just a little further. Just a little further." Zane told the photographer, making him fall into the water. He did snap a photo beforehand but I still made my ribbon come out and take the camera, taking another. We share a quick laugh as I helped up the photographer. The boys all got splashed.

"I'm just saying, it was big but, I've seen bigger." Kai said as we landed in front of Steep Wisdom, Sensei's new tea shop. " As big as your ego I'm assuming?" I laugh and got off Grim, kissing her nose. "Oh, who am I kidding? I'm tired of waiting. I'll put the ninja to work." Wu picked up a box. "Ninja, you need to find customers," Wu told us.

" No "hello, how's it going, glad to hear you saved the day "... again?" Jay complained. "Yeah, Sensei. We're all a bit tired. You mind if we handle this tomorrow?" Cole asked. " Guys, really?" I sigh. "We all have a share if this business succeeds. How else do you expect me to be able to afford all your new uniforms?" Wu set down the box and opened it." Which reminds me, your new ones arrived." But we got new ones not too long ago. Already?