42

" I thought you were gonna get closer?" Nya said as we all fought the Preeminent. " You don't think I'm trying?!" Kai shouted back. "It's too late. We have to get to the ship and protect the people." Wu told us. " What about my baby!?" I shout at our Sensei. "This is what Lloyd would've wanted." Misako told me. I looked down sadly. "To the ship, but we're not leaving anyone else behind!" Kai yelled.

The Preeminent grabbed the Ice Mech and Zane ejected out. "Follow me!"Wu said to two citizens left behind as they ran to the boat. " That's all of them. We need to get this ship to sea to put as much water between us as possible." 

"No problem." Ronin cut the rope with the Sword of Sanctuary after we all got on. " Maybe one problem." Ronin corrected himself as he saw Morro land in front of him. Morro laughed. " It's Morro!" Cole shouts. " Look out Ronin!" Jay warned. Kai tried to use fire but Morro blew him back. Morro laughed once again and the two started to fight.

" Is this as fast as it goes?" Nya asked the Captain. " It's a paddle steam, not a rocket ship." The captain said nonchalantly as Morro disarmed Ronin, laughing once again. Morro walked forward to take the Sword but Lloyd jumped behind the sword. " What!? You again!?" Morro backed up seeing Lloyd, now wearing Garmadons clothes.

" Yeah, I'm back." Lloyd pulled out the sword from the planks. "  I believe you have something of mine." Morro looked at the Crystal before attacking Lloyd. " Try this!" Lloyd knocked Morro into a building with his powers" It's Greenie!!" I shout happily. Lloyd turned and waved at us. " Look! He got his father's robes." Wu pointed out. 

" Ronin, get to the ship and protect the people. Ninja, take out the stilts. We need to drop the Preeminent into the sea." Lloyd instructed all of us. "Ugh, why didn't we think of that earlier?" Jay felt dumb. " That's why he's the leader." Cole replied as we all use dAirjitzu to return to the city.

" Let me handle the blowhard." Lloyd glared at Morro. "You think, you're better than me? No one is better than me!" Morro shouted as the two fought. Morro used his wind to bring Lloyd closer to him before kicking him in the stomach. Lloyd stumbled back before using his elemental powers on Morro. 

Morro fell backwards before quickly getting up. " Why won't you stay down!?" Morro shouted. " Because my friends believe in me. My father believes in me. My Uncle and mother believe in me. My girlfriend believes in me. Ninjago believes in me. And I believe in me."  Lloyd continued to attack Morro.

" Let's give that slimeball a bath." Kai said as we hung onto the supports. He took out our Aeroblades and broke the supports holding up the part of the city the Preeminent was on. " No! They're taking out the supports!" Morro shouted before using the Realm Crytal to teleport behind Lloyd.

Morro laughed before looking away, " PROTECT THE PREEMINENT!" Morro yelled to all the ghosts. " PROTECT THE REALM!" " Protect the Preeminent!" Soul Archer repeated. Morro turned back around and looked for Lloyd. Lloyd appeared behind him and shot a ball of energy at him. Morro got up and used the Realm Crystal to fo into the Underworld and Lloyd following him. 

The ghosts attached houses and buildings to the Preeminent so she wouldn't die. " We have to destroy the Preeminent before it can reach us!" I point at the ugly abomination as we ran across roofs, trying to get closer. " Pixal has detected over five hundred Ghosts aboard this walking fortress, and the number is climbing." Zane informed us.

" If we have to destroy this thing one ghost at a time, so be it." Cole added. " Ugh! Then I want a front-row ticket!" Kai shouted before jumping onto the Preeminent. We followed him using Airjitzu. " Hey guys, need a hand?" Nya popped out of nowhere and destroyed a few ghosts. Cole thanked her.