41

Welcome, to the final chapters of Season 5. But not the finale of this book because I like starting and ending every Season on an even number. So while this and the next chapter are the last chapters in Season 5, I will have 8 filler chapters so I can end this book with 50 chapters because starting the third book. Can you believe we're already going to start a third book? Thank you all so much for reading, commenting, voting, it means a lot. Anyways, please, enjoy the chapter.))

We all watched as the Preeminent entered Ninjago. People were screaming as they were led onto a boat to escape. A giant eyeball-looking thing with tentacles rose up from the portal. " What the fuck is that ugly thing!?" I insulted. "She's the Preeminent. The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm." Zane answered.

" I know one thing, she ain't pretty." Cole stated. "Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch." Jay commented. " If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago." Nya sprayed water onto the Preeminent but it did nothing.

 We all used our elements on the beast but she remained unaffected. "She didn't notice that." Zane was amazed. "Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures." " Tell me about it Boltz." I stare at that, that thing. Ugly ass-looking bitch.

Ronin, Wu, and Misako continued to get the citizens onto the boat. "Hurry, onboard!" Ronin shouted. " This way." Wu said more calmy even though inside he is screaming in panic. "Look, it's Lloyd!" Misako pointed. " That's not Lloyd." Ronin corrected. " It's Morro." Wu added.

Morro laughed as he stood on his master's tentacles, getting closer to them. " You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end." "You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all Sixteen Realms. I trained you to be a Ninja who protects, not one who destroys."

"YOU MADE ME BELIEVE I WAS TO BECOME THE GREEN NINJA. NOW! I AM!" Morro shouts as the Preeminent grabs Misako. " Wu!" " Misako!" "The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!" Morro told them as he and Misako backed away. Wu chased after them. "Warm up that paddle. We're leaving when they get back." Ronin told the captin as he sliced a tenticle.

We used our vehicles and powers to free people and buy them time to leave. " Ah, you stop one, two more grow in its place." Kai said after her sliced a tentacle. The preeminent grabbed and destroyed Jay's vehicle. " If there ever was a time to unlock your True Potential, sis, it's now." Kai told his sister. "Let me just flip the switch. Oh yeah, I'm not a Nindroid. I don't have a switch!"

" If ghosts can't withstand Deepstone, perhaps the same goes for the Preeminent. But we'll need a larger dose." Zane suggested. " My bike's made of Deepstone. How about I jam it down her gullet? Cover me!" Cole shouted he readied his bike, " Like cake? How's this for your pie hole?" Cole drove his bike into the mouth of the Preeminent.

The Preeminent dropped Misako and Wu caught her. The Preeminent wasn't destroyed though, only more anger. " And there goes a perfectly good bike." Cole sighed. "Guys! Lloyd still inside that bitch! We have to closer!" I reminded them. " Yeah! Easier said than done." Jay said back.

Lloyd awoke inside the Cursed Realm and went in the opposite direction of all the ghosts. " Who was that? Was that Lloyd?" Master Chen questioned as Lloyd ran past his and Clouses' cages. "You're seeing things again, Master Chen." Clouse said as he tried to break the bars with a nail file.

Lloyd panted but saw his father in the distance. " Dad!" Lloyd ran to him and saw him chained up. " Lloyd?" Garmadon couldn't believe what he was seeing. Lloyd hugged him tightly. " My son..." "I'll get you out of here, Dad." Lloyd tried to break the chains. "There's no use. These chains will not break." Garmadon sadly informed his son.

"Where are we?" Lloyd asked. "The Cursed Realm is the Preeminent, and the Preeminent is the Cursed Realm. Son, you're in the belly of the beast. But if you're in here..." Garmadon trailed off. " Morro is the Green Ninja. And he's stolen the Realm Crystal. I tried, Father..." Lloyd was ashamed that he let this happen.

"You must not give up. If he has the Crystal, all is endangered." Garmadon told the boy he had never stopped loving and will never stop loving. "But how? I'm not the Green Ninja anymore." Lloyd looked down. "It was never the color of the gi that made you who you are. It was the color of your heart. Don't give up." Garmadon encouraged his son. 

" I won't, Father." "You must leave here and destroy the Preeminent. Save Ninjago. Save the Realms." Garmadon told him. "But if I destroy it, it could destroy you." Lloyd was worried about that part. Garmadon looked at his son, his once little boy, the man he was forced to fight, the one he loved with all his heart. 

" Whatever happens to me, wherever I am, I will always be with you. There comes a time when every boy must become a man. What sort of man, is up to him."