21

"Take positions!" Wu told us, the harsh wind made it slightly hard to hear him. We jumped onto the deck and looked over the side, seeing Morro getting close and closer on the corrupted dragon. " Ah, I give you this much. That ninja never quits." Cole commented. The corrupted dragon shot at us and Zane yelled port side. 

Nya steered the ship so we didn't get hit. Jay got onto one of the cannons and shot at Morro but he kept missing. Morro tried again to hit us. "Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?" Jay panic yelled at Sensei.

"Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." " Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago!" Thaaaats, a quote. "If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble," Cole added as Morro got closer to us.

Morro landed on the Bounty and laughed, summoned two blades in his hands. " I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff," Wu told us. " Kai and I will take you to our quarters while Jay, Cole, and (Y/n) will keep him busy," Zane said as the three ran inside. "Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us." Cole wasn't too happy to fight Morro again. " Thanks Zane." I smile. "Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?" " Because I'm the intelligent one." Damn Zane ow. 

" Come one men. Stand in position and fight or die!" I shout as the three of us try to fight Morro. Morro easily blocked our blades with his own and pushed the boys back, making them fall. " Leave Lloyd alone!" I kicked him in the side. He grunted before swinging at me, " Like I'd ever." He scoffed and managed to cut my arm. 

I hiss as Jay and Cole get back to fight Morro. Nya joined the fight as Cole got yeeted. Nya knocked Morro's blades away from him and he shot lightning at her. She managed to get away but the lightning busted the autopilot system. " Oh, that's not good." We all scream as the Bounty swerves. We hung onto the edge to not all off as Morro snuck inside.

"Our quarters aren't much further. Go, Sensei. Kai and I will hold him back." Zane told Wu as they began to fight Morro. Wu ran to the quarters and opened a door, which made Zane get hit in the head with a crate. " Your team will fall apart without its Green leader." Morro insulted their stability. "I'll lead them. And make sure you go down if it's the last thing I do. Sensei says you won't give up. Well, neither will I!" Kai shouted as they fought.

The Bounty lifted up and barely missed a mountain. Well, it did kind of hit and the mountain created a hole. Kai almost fell out of the hole. Morro laughed and tried to make him fall out using his wind. " You want the Staff? Take it!" Wu yelled, throwing the staff outside. Morro chased after it, jumping out of the Bounty. Zane caught Kai before he fell off. 

The Bounty was failing to survive making Morro laugh as he saw the Bounty crash into the Forest of Tranquility. " Okay, let's never do that again." Kai groaned. "Ah, just think, if Sensei hadn't gotten rid of the staff, it could've been worse," Jay commented. " I wanna curl into a ball and die." I mutter as I held my slightly bleeding arm.

" Yeah, but now we don't know the message." Cole spoke too soon. "Not exactly. I managed to make an imprint." Wu showed us the wall which had the symbols painted messily on with ink. " What does it mean Sensei?" I ask. "My father told me long ago that he would leave a message, leading me to his final resting place. After he passed, I looked everywhere for it, not knowing it was in my hand all this time."

" You man to tell us-" Kai trailed off as Wu slid down a rope and landed on the ground. "Yes. These symbols will lead us to the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master. Only problem is I haven't the foggiest idea what any of them mean." Wu said as we followed him. "Well, if Morro is trying to find the tomb, we gotta find it first." Kai mentioned.

"Hey, maybe Misako can help decipher the clues since she's a total history buff." Cole suggested. " Pixal, release the Falcone and give her our location." Zane took out his Falcon, which got a new makeover to match Zane, and flew off. " Good, then we set up camp."