Memorials

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely followers!! I'm gonna make this quick since the last update was almost three weeks ago. I'm going to start making manips of the characters. So to start off, here's some Stevelyn for ya. I actually didn't make this one, I found it on tumblr by maniipmaniia. I'm off all next week so I should be able to update more often, fingers crossed! Anyways, here's the chapter. Hope you enjoy!!! I love y'all<3

*********************

      "Evelyn, rise and shine." Caroline sang in my ear. I stirred in my sleep and blinked open my eyes. Care, Lena, and her mom all surrounded my room.

       "What are y'all doing here so early?" I yawned, talking to Sabrina & Deb.

      "It's not early, pumpkin. It's 10:30, our flight came in at 8. We decided to let you sleep because of your exhausting driving trip yesterday." Deb answered.

    "Oh my goodness....where's Stefan?" I asked.

   "He's downstairs with the rest of the men." Lena answered, she looked so much better.

   "Hey, I've got to talk to Elena for a sec. Do you mind?" I asked, they all smiled then left the room. Elena sat on my bed, "You look much more normal."

   "Stefan took me out hunting this morning and I fed so I'm okay."

   "Good, I'm glad you're still alive." I sat up and hugged Elena.

   "Me too, now up! We've got dresses to try on." Elena urged. I smiled at her positively then slid out of bed. I chose a grayish-brown button-up, skinny jeans, and black wedges. To spice up my outfit, I added a pearl wrap-around necklace & brown flower earrings. I kept my hair down & quickly applied my makeup. I grabbed my purse & phone before walking out my bedroom with Lena. The whole gang was downstairs, ready to go try on dresses and tuxes. I greeted my wonderful fiance with a kiss and a smile.

   "I wish you could send me a picture of your beautiful dress."

  "Well you can't see it till I walk down the aisle." I smirked, "but I need to see your tux."

  "No, you don't. I'm handling my tux and boutonniere." Stefan stated. I made a sad face but he didn't crack.

   "Let's get going!" Caroline squealed, I guess she is happy. This is my first time seeing my wedding dress in person. Bonnie decided to stay home because she thinks she killed Grams again. We piled into Care's car and drove into Richmond. The trip was fun and we pulled into a wedding shop. When we walked in, the atmosphere changed. It suddenly became happier and joyful. I could smell the scent of tears and champagne. A woman came around to the front and smiled. She had red curly hair and green eyes.

   "Hi, my name is Anne. How may I help you?"

   "We're here to try on our dresses, I called about an hour ago." Caroline spoke up.

   "Miss Forbes, I presume." Anne greeted. "Yes, we've been waiting for you." A team walked out with different dress bags.

   "You must be the bride." An employee approached me. "You have that wedding glow."

  "And the gorgeous ring around your finger might give it away too."

  "Both clues are correct, I'm in fact the bride."

   "You look like a bride." Another employee commented, messing around with my hair. 

   "This is Paul, don't mind him." Anne introduced, grabbing my hand. She led us through the store till we reached the showing room. There was five doors with each one of our names written above. One had Bonnie's name but she obviously wasn't here. The employees hung the bags on the hooks and showed the girls into their dressing room. I waited outside to see them before I tried on my dress. Care and Elena were quicker to be out than Sabrina.