Prom Night

(THE NEXT DAY)

Damon, Stefan, and I were traveling to find Damon's car that Elena & Rebekah stole. We left really early in the morning. I was stuck in the backseat while the brothers were in the front. I had o idea where we were. Damon pulled up to the side of the road and I saw Damon's precious blue mustang. Wow, Sheriff Forbes is a great person for tracking down objects and such.

"I can't believe she actually was able to track it down." I commented as we got out of the var. It was chiller then normal, I hugged my coat tighter around my body. The thin plaid shirt didn't provide much warmth. I still had my obsession with petticoats.

"Do I really need 10 gallons of gas or are you just punishing me?" Damon groaned, filling the tanks.

"Well we still have a hundred miles till we are in Willoughby."

"Was that name on the list of Katherine's places?" Damon asked.

"You mean the list they stole from under your nose. They'll be there, Sheriff Forbes tracked down the car, they stole after yours." Stefan informed, I chuckled lightly.

"She deserves an award for that." I smiled, leaning against the car.

"We just need the old Elena back because this one is just stone-cold mean."

"Wow, we all agree on something." Stefan grinned, clearly amused.

~*~

We reached a small town in Pennsylvania, and I was tired & smelled like leather.

"I can hear them bickering, they're in this diner." Stefan pointed.

"Wow, that was impressive." I laughed as we walked into a cute little diner. We immediately saw Rebekah and Katherine in a booth, fighting.

"My two favorite people." I smiled, sarcastically, sliding into the booth after Damon, I was squished between the Salvatore brothers.

"You're losing your evil touch, little one. They were able to find you." Damon teased Katherine.

"So where's Elena?"

"I'd start with the town morgue, she's probably dead." Katherine laughed, we all looked at her questionably. "She went to meet up with a friend of mine, you may know him, an Original brother. Impeccable taste." Elijah?

"Elijah?" Rebekah asked, horrified.

"Elijah's here?" Damon & I asked, Stefan had a flash of jealousy on his face.

"Well you may have to question his impeccable taste of he's friends with you." Stefan insulted, ouch. That was mean, even for Stefan. Katherine smirked, which scared me.

"Oh, and when I say friend, I mean friend." Putting emphasis on the friend. It took me a second, to figure out what she was implying. Then all of us simultaneously made a groan of disgust.

"Sorry Ev, took your man again." Katherine smirked at me, Stefan growled lowly.

"Elijah's not my man, Stefan is. You know the guy who actually loves me." I insulted back. She glared at me and it was my time to smirk.

"Anyways, Rebekah. You do realize that if something is to happen to Elena. You lose an chance of the cure, right?"

"Fine. They will supposed to meet at the gazebo by the park." Katherine gave a look of annoyance. Damon & Stefan looked pleased, to be honest. I was bored, I wanted to be at home, sorting out last minute wedding details and pick out my prom dress. I stayed with Rebekah, Katherine, and Damon as we went on the hunt to find the cure. It's gonna be a loooong day.