Holding On

Hey guys!!! My summer is almost over and I'm so sad. I have, I think two weeks left before I start my junior year of high school. I'm kinda excited but only for drama to start back up, other than that, not too excited. My dad's birthday is tomorrow and he's 30 years older than me.

The exciting part of this update is I made a video of my trip to the Vampire Diaries set and I posted it to Youtube for you to see!! I had to get permission from the owners so I didn't violate the copyright or the rules. That's the reason this update is on the late side.

Now enjoy the video and the chapter!!! I love you <3

*******************************

"Stefan, we need to go home. We'll miss graduation." We were laying on the beach somewhere in Italy, enjoying the sunrise. It was beautiful and the weather was nice & cool.

"Who cares, I've graduated already, millions of time, so have you. Plus I can just compel the principal to give us our diplomas." Stefan smiled, running his hand through my hair and ducking his head to connect our lips.

"Caroline will kill us if we miss graduation even if we're on our honeymoon." I murmured against his lips. He flipped me over, and I giggled, gazing into my husband's eyes.

"I don't care what Caroline will do, this is my honeymoon and you're my wife." Stefan grinned mischievously, locking our lips. We were the only ones on the beach and it was phenomenal, we've only been away for a week but our graduation is in a few days. I knew Caroline would kill us if we missed it.

"I don't want to go back anymore than you do." I sighed, Stefan flipped on his back and we changed to our original position. I was laying with Stefan's arm around me, we were admiring the ocean waves. One year of chaos and we finally get our peace, nothing gets better than this. Just the two of us, alone and enjoying our honeymoon. The peace was interrupted by a cell phone, I groaned and buried my head in Stefan's side.

"Eve, it's yours." Stefan stated, I dug through my bag and pulled out my phone, it wasn't on. There was still a cell phone ringing, this is confusing. "Eve, wake up!"

*

I jumped out of bed and hit the floor. Dang it, that was a dream. My phone was still ringing, I cursed whoever was calling me. I reached up and grabbed the idiotic thing, putting it to my ear.

"Hello." I yawned, groggily.

"You're still in bed?" My fiance asked, of course, the person to wake me up from a great dream would be Stefan. As much as I love him, I also love my sleep.

''Yep, lots of traveling wears me out." I sat up and ran my hand through my hair, trying to wake myself.

"Do you think you can come to Elena's house, we need you." Stefan pleaded, I quickly got up, fully awake. He only uses that voice when something horrible happens.

"Stefan, what happened? Did y'all get the cure?" I panicked, picking out clothes to throw on.

"Just get here as quick as you can."

"Okay, be there soon! I love you."

"I love you." He hung up and I sped around my room. I threw on jeans, grey quarter sleeve sweater with a green scarf, and grey boots. I slipped on a green bracelet and green diamond studs for accessories. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and applied some makeup, so I didn't look twelve. I grabbed my phone and car keys.

~

I basically sped to Elena's house, definitely a lead foot there. Their door was unlocked as always so I walked in. The smell of a desiccating corpse hit me like a truck when I walked through the door.