Best Day of My Life

Guys, this is a tad sad but really exciting. It's the last chapter of LJC. To think the first chapter went up almost a year ago, and now we're at the end. There will be one last book in this trilogy before it will be officially the end. Now I know it's been a month, but a month well spent. I took this entire month to write your one of the best chapters in my opinion. ITS THE WEDDING DAY! I made sure to research everything on weddings that I could, since the last time I was at a wedding, I was seven.

I just wanted to say Thank You! for all the support I've gotten from y'all over the past years. It means the world to me to know I have y'all wanting to read this story I've worked so hard to bring to life.

So there is a song used in this chapter and I have the link attached so you can listen to it. It's one of my favorites and I listen to it all the time. Now I will stop talking and let you experience the amazing day Evelyn and the gang had :)

 Now I will stop talking and let you experience the amazing day Evelyn and the gang had :)

*******************

(THE BIG DAY!)

My eyes opened and I instantly smiled. This is going to be the best day of my life. There was no doubt in my stomach or nerves. I was graduating and becoming Mrs. Salvatore. Eeek! I shot out of bed, and instantly got out my dress for the graduation. Caroline was bringing my wedding dress when she comes over later. I took my phone from the nightstand.

Is it bad luck if I see you before the wedding?

I texted Stefan. Graduation was at 12, then the wedding was at 5. Stefan and I really wanted a sunset wedding which is at 5:30, daylight savings. My phone dinged which brought a smile to my lips.

If you're not in the dress, then no~Stef<3

I smiled, and glanced at my engagement ring. I saw my veil hanging in my bathroom. I rushed over to it and ran my fingers against the fabric. I don't think I have ever been more excited in my life. Getting married to Stefan was all I dreamed of ever since I saw him that first day. There was knock at my door, interrupting my happy thoughts.

"Come in." I called, as I got my stuff ready for the day. Lexi came in with a tray of food.

"This is made by your hubby to be, who and I quote, says it's made with love." I rolled my eyes at my husband to be's cheesiness. But secretly, I loved it. He never failed to surprise me with his affections of his love. I sat on my bed with the tray of food, I smiled at the note laid by the cup of coffee.

"For my beautiful bride." It read, I smiled brightly, holding the rose up to my chest that was placed by the note. The joy and happiness was just filling me.

"I've never seen someone so happy as you and Stefan are today. He's so giddy and smiley. You both are drunk with happiness." I laughed, as I ate my breakfast.