Don't Play Fire with Fire

Hello! I hope you had a great Christmas or holidays, and a great New Years! I sadly was majorly sick these past month and it has sucked, but I'm okay now. I barely left my house or even my couch(except for school), I've watched so much Grey's Anatomy and Netflix in general.

So now that you're reading this, Love Isn't Just Changing has one more chapter before it's finished and I can not contain my excitement. Plus the wedding is in the next chapter, and I know most of you have been waiting for the dream wedding of Stevelyn. It's all planned out and I guarantee it will be the longest chapter I've ever written.

Before you read this chapter, be sure to watch this awesome video that I found and I've absolutely fell in love with, it was done by SilentxRaindrop on Youtube. Just because I love me some Stefan and this video just shows how sexy and awesome he is. I might just have to steal him from Evelyn haha!

Enjoy my loves, be sure to vote and comment and have a great week!

****************

(FEW DAYS LATER)

Graduation is tomorrow and Elena was still full of hatred & Stefan was trying to help. We were up in his room, trying to get Elena to sublimate her feelings, by working out and breaking cinder blocks. Well, I say we, when in reality, just he. I was sitting on the bed, going out last minute wedding details. Caroline still had all the dresses while I had everything store here to decorate the house & backyard with.

"Stefan, this is doing anything for me. You?" Elena asked after smashing a cinder block.

"OK." He picked up another one. "Again." Elena sliced the block evenly with her foot. "Good, now focus on letting go." I watched in amusement as my hubby to be taught Lena how to sublimate.

"Or you can skip this and tell me where she is, so I can rip her head off." Yeesh, that was one hatred comment. Stefan looked at me for support.

"We don't know where she is, and if we did, we wouldn't tell you." I retorted, looking up from the binder.

"Okay? Stefan, you are the one who told me to focus all my emotions on one thing so I did." Elena argued. Okay, this is going nowhere. She's still as stubborn as compassionate Elena.

"I know that but what I thought you'd pick was love or compassionate, not this unwavering hatred for a ruthless 500 year old vampire." Stefan responded back. "Now give me fifty pull-ups." Elena groaned, and jumped up on a beam to start her pull-ups.

"I don't understand, you wanted to kill Klaus for half a year. Eve, you had a revenge plot for Carlia, even Katherine."

"True, but what happened? We didn't succeed." I explained.

"So you're saying I can't kill her." Elena stopped her pull-ups as she just hung there, waiting for a response.

"Yes," I replied as Stefan said no. Elena stared at me.

"What Eve and I are trying to say is that you don't want to."

"You're right, I want to shove my hand in her chest cavity, feel her beating heart in my hand then rip it out and watch her face when she realizes her life has ended." Elena described in gross detail, continuing to her pull-ups. "Nah, I just want to kill her." She dropped down to the floor, and turned out the door.

"We're not done!" Stefan shouted her.

"Yes we are, I'm going to shower." Elena retorted. Stefan sighed, then jumped on the bed beside me. I giggled as the bed bounced me up from Stefan's impact. He wrapped his arms around me, and snuggled into my neck.