Oh We're in Trouble

Hey guys! So it's been exactly a month since my last update, I just got back from a trip where I lived in a camper for 4 days. Let me tell you, it was quite the experience. There was 5 people and three dogs in not very big camper. My aunt and uncle slept in their tiny bedroom and my parents & I slept in their living room. My parents slept on a 4 foot couch that pulled out, and I slept on numerous things. The first night I was on a blow up couch, in the middle of the kitchen, second night was a lawn chair with a bunch of blankets, and the third & fourth night was on a small, not very comfortable recliner. There was a ton of bugs including spiders. Now this may sound kinda of negative, but other than the very interesting experiences, I did have fun with my family and my uncle is giving me his car(well I have to pay for it) but I'm super excited, I get it at Thanksgiving!

 Okay so, I rambled but anyways, so your QOTC is= If you could live in a book, TV show or movie, what would it be and why, other than the Vampire Diaries? Mine is Grey's Anatomy, mainly because I want to be a doctor and Meredith is my fav. Oh, I'm season 5, episode 10 so no spoilers!!!!

   Now enjoy this chapter, be sure to comment feedback and vote! I love you <3

**************************************

     (THE NEXT DAY)

         Stefan was in shock after what I blurted out. We didn't talk after my announcement. He wasn't mad per-say just shocked, which was understandable. Damon took Elena to New York, I later found out, I eavesdropped on Stefan's call to Damon. I don't know what compelled me that we should elope. Caroline would chop us both in tiny little pieces if we didn't have a ceremony. I laid in bed, thinking about it. Finally, deciding to get out of bed, I called for Stefan. He rushed up to my room with a smile on his face.

   "You called?" He smiled, I scooted over and patted my bed.

  "I'm sorry for my sudden outburst. I know we both want a ceremony with our friends and family." I apologized, as he got underneath the covers beside me.

  "Don't apologize, I'm happy that you want to married but yeah, I want a ceremony & reception with our friends. I want my only marriage ceremony to be memorable."

  "Aw, it will be, especially marrying you will make it memorable." I smiled, kissing him. "Why don't we watch your favorite movie." I turned on the TV.

  "I wish we could but actually, we are on the investigation of Silas, but we don't have to leave til the afternoon." Stefan sighed, I pouted and turned off the TV. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

  "I like the quietness of this." I reveled in it.

  "Would you like breakfast....we can go out or make it here?" Stefan suggested.

  "Well if we go out, then I have to get dressed plus your breakfast is amazing." I grinned, he chuckled and leaned down to kiss my forehead. He got out of my bed and walked towards the door, he turned around and faced me in his grey tank top and black sweatpants.

  "I love you." He mouthed, then winked before leaving my room. I fell back on my bed and sighed a happy breath, looking at the ceiling. Besides the downs in my life, I'd say I have a fantastic life. I slipped the covers off me and threw a robe over my halter & shorts. I sauntered downstairs where the smell of eggs and pancakes lifted my tired spirits, along with the scent of strong coffee brewing. I smiled and skipped towards the kitchen. My spirits were lifted even more when I spotted my handsome fiance, with his back to me, flipping pancakes.

  "I could get used to this." I sighed, leaning against the archway, smirking. Stefan glanced over his shoulders and smirked at me.

  "Well you get this everyday."