Hatred Is a Dangerous Feeling

I hope you've having a good day, here's a Develyn manip was ya ^^^^ I hate writers' block, do y'all? I've been blank for a week, it was awful. Finally, I broke through last night. So I hope you enjoy!!!!!

*********************

       My wedding is tomorrow, it's a scary thought. We decided to move the wedding up a few days. It's January 5th, the butterflies have started to appear. Caroline convinced me and Stefan to have our reception in the Town Square. So after the ceremony in the Founders' Hall, we were to go to the Town Square. The dresses were in Caroline's safe keeping, Caroline was getting the cake, and shopping was all done. Elena helped me with my something borrowed, something blue, something old, and something new. I had Lindsey's antique barrette for something borrowed, these really pretty blue heels for something blue, Damon and Stefan's mother's wedding ring for something old, and a yellow garter for something new. I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. I'm not necessarily having cold feet but I'm 18 and still in high school, is that not strange? I shook the thought away and looked over to my clock, 7:00 am. I have school today and I'm sorta dreading it but hey, gotta graduate. We have 5 more months till we're done with senior year. The thought was scary, all my life I wanted to be done with school and in 5 months I will be. Well technically, Caroline wants us to go to college. I got out of bed and trudged to the bathroom to wash my face. I showered last night after we got back to the house from the memorial. I chose black jeans, a black cami, and a cream & black striped cardigan sweater. I added brown belt, black feather earrings, and a brown & gold pendent necklace. I spiced up my outfit up with southern charm by wearing brown cowboy boots. I put my hair into a side braid then added makeup to my face. I grabbed my phone and backpack. I walked downstairs and found the front door open, I did a double take of what I saw.

   "No way!" I gasped, covering my mouth with both my hands. "You got a motorcycle?"

  "Yeah, decided to be spontaneous." Stefan smiled, patting the handlebar.

   "It's very midlife crisis, like right?" Damon commented.

  "I think it's very sexy." I smirked, "Is this our ride to school?"

  "It is." Stefan smirked back, holding out his hand. I grinned and took it, swinging my leg over the seat.

  "So you're going after the hunter, correct?" I asked Damon.

  "Yep, he jacked Tyler of his venom so I'm gonna find him & eat him." I gave the thumbs up and Stefan drove off.

  "Just be careful, Damon!" Stefan shouted as we left the Salvatore driveway. I squealed and tightened my grip around his waist. He chuckled and pressed on the gas harder.

~

  "That was awesome!" I exclaimed as he parked his bike.

  "Glad you think so." Stefan smiled. "Hey, come here." I grinned and hugged him. I don't think I'll ever get use to this feeling. I pulled away and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto my waist as we deepened the kiss. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

  "Good morning." I sighed, leaning in so our foreheads were touching.

  "Do we have to go inside?" Stefan groaned, kissing my head.

  "Sadly, yes. We have to graduate." I intertwined my fingers with his as we walked inside. We walked into Ric's classroom. I sat in my desk and stared at the board in front of me.

  "Hey, you okay?" Stefan asked me, taking my hand.

  "Yeah, just having a moment." I sighed, squeezing his hand. Elena walked in and sat beside me.