Revenge is Served Cold

Heyyyy, peaches! I'm finally home from Virginia. I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving, had a great one. My grandparents had no heat in their house because their furnace broke so I was buddled up in blankets and my onesie, most of the week. Traffic was horrible yesterday so a nine hour drive, turned into an eleven hour drive. Then I babysat last minute from 8:30-midnight, then I hit the hay at 1:30. 
    But first before I get to the chapter, ATTENTION ALL MY STEFAN LOVERS! I have started reading a great new story called The Love for a Doppelganger by shelbiejo. She's a new writer and I recommend checking out her story!
      Now here's the chapter, you might need some tissues. I hope you enjoy it and be sure to vote & comment! I love y'all immensely!!!!

********************

       (THE NEXT DAY)

          Nothing's worse than getting a cryptic text telling you to meet in the woods at noon. I hated having my sleep disturbed, funny part is that Stefan texted me this message instead of telling me since we live in the same house. I sighed as I stared at my reflection, I glanced down at the necklace around my neck. I felt so pathetic, here I am, pining after a guy who clearly doesn't want to be in a relationship, much less marriage. I took the chain off my neck, and slid off the ring, putting it in the box. I walked to Stefan's room and set it on his desk before going back to my room. I wasn't going to waste my time, trying to break through him anymore. If he gets his emotions straight then apologizes, then he can put the ring back on my finger. I changed into a white tank pulling a gray knit sweater on top, jeans, and gray heeled ankle boots. I accessorized with blue earrings and a blue beaded bracelet. I pulled my hair up and did my makeup same as always. I fixed a cup of coffee and quickly drank it so I could wake myself up. I slipped on my blue winter coat as I left the house.

    Elena was breaking the news to Caroline about her dad's killer, which was my dad, Alaric Saltzman. I was debating to whether or not, drive or run to the woods. Well, I hate driving in the woods so I decided to run, considering the Boarding House was located by woods. Plus I could be there in less than two minutes.

~

  When I arrived in the woods, there was a duffle bag laying on the ground, filled with stakes.

   "What I miss?" I asked, looking curiously at the bag.

   "We all have weapon to kill Klaus." Matt stated, I raised my eyebrow at the statement.

   "And how did you obtain the weapons?" I asked the Salvatore brothers.

   "A sign made of white oak that was supposed to be the Wickery Bridge's new sign." Damon explained, I nodded and took my place by Elena.

   "Why did it take you so long to get here?" Stefan asked.

   "Well, I was in a deep sleep when I received your text." I informed. "So what's the plan?''

   "Klaus has always been one step ahead of us, but now, we have the upper hand. We all have a stake and they're all linked so we only need to kill one. To do that we need to be ready for the best opportunity." Stefan explained.

  "Example number one." Damon announced, grabbing Elena. "You play Klaus."

  "Rebekah's our target so we can distract her then catch her off guard. But in order to do so we need to keep Klaus occupied and away from the others." Stefan told us, then looked at Care. "Which is your job."