Don't Mess with the Originals

Hey, my little peaches! I am glad to be able to update, I was in Tennessee with my aunt, cousin, and mom. We were having a girls' weekend and it was a no-tech weekend! I'm now sitting in my den with my coffee & nachos watching Dancing with the Stars and working on this chapter. There was one kind of question/comment and that was Develyn. I know they had a fews moment back in season one of potential romance but all they're friends.

    Evelyn would be a horrible best friend to Elena is she took away Damon. In my version, Damon wouldn't do something like that to his brother. Evelyn is still very much in love with Stefan and she only loves Damon as a brother.

   Sooo, I need y'all's advice. Would any of you 15 and older date a guy that is younger than you? Whale, here's the chapter. Enjoy!

***************

       It's ten o'clock and this day is already ruined. Damon and Elena are in a fight, yet all I want is peaceful sleep after a chaotic night like last night. However, the Salvatore brothers have decided to team up against Elena. I've been hearing them yell at each other for the past five minutes. I didn't have the energy to get up and participate in this conversation so I just decided to listen in with my vampire hearing. 

    "Stefan, stop being a jerk to Evelyn." Elena told Stefan.

   "Hey, my brother is a jerk when he doesn't have emotions." Damon poorly defended, in which I rolled my eyes to.

   "Thanks, brother." Stefan muttered. "but how exactly am I being a jerk to her?"

   "You're ignoring her, as well as everyone else of your friends." Elena scolded.

   "She hasn't waken up yet, how do I ignore her if she's asleep?" Stefan scoffed.

   "She's not asleep, I bet you that she's listening right now." Damon stated, oh no. Am I caught? "EVELYN LILA GRACE, get your lazy butt down here!" Yep, I'm caught. I groaned and ran my hand through my hair before stumbling out of bed. I took less than five minutes to get ready, using speed as an advantage. When I made my way downstairs, I was in a white cami, brown sweater-wrap, jeans, and black heel boots. I had on a black peacoat and black & mocha infinity scarf. I did my regular makeup and left my hair as is, except I brushed it. I added some bangles plus earrings. I rounded the corner to the parlor and leaned against the opening of the wall.

   "Stop arguing." I sighed, stuffing my hands into my coat. "Look, I agree that Elijah doesn't need to die. However, their family has caused a lot of pain and torture for all of us, not just the four of us either......oh, and Stefan is ignoring me, btw."

   "See even Eve agrees." Damon smirked.

   "Not talking to you. Just Elena, please don't do anything." I pleaded. Elena glared at us then walked past, hitting our shoulders.

   "I like you on our side, it's refreshing." Damon gloated. "I call a victory drink!"

   "Count me out." I said, grabbing my purse and walked out the house. I made it ten steps when I remembered I never had breakfast, so I marched back into the house. I spotted a glass of blood on the table and there was no one around. Damon must have left it to taunt Stefan or something. I downed the glass and accidentally smashed it. I disposed of the pieces and went upstairs to brush my teeth and to get a little bit more blood. I skimmed over my bookcase for a book to read but I've read them all. If Stefan and I were still together, I could raid his bookshelf. I heard my phone start to ring.

   "You're interrupting my reading time."

   "Is that anyway to greet a person on the phone, Evelina."