Wedding Plans

I want to thank y'all with all my heart, this story only has 16 chapters and it already has over 13.2K reads and nearly 500 votes! I can not express how grateful I am for y'all, I literally started crying Sunday night because of y'all's comments. So I thought I'd write a little chapter for ya, as you can see by the title. It's about the wedding, it's kinda short and a filler. I'm prepping y'all for this weekend, because I'm absolutely in love with the next chapter, it's one of my favorites.

     Oh and here's a little dose of the hunky Paul Wesley so enjoy that! Here's the chappie, vote and comment. I love you all so much!!!!!!

***********************        
     I don't know what's worst to do today, stay with Stefan and trigger Ric's evil side or work with Caroline on wedding details. Although, I love Stefan but I rather not watch him torture my dad. So my day will consist of wedding details with party planning Caroline. I felt myself being shaken, causing me to groan.

    "Wake up, sleeping beauty." My eyes opened and the smell of pancakes filled my nose. After my vision cleared, I realized I wasn't in Stefan's room but my own. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, I smiled and Stefan and his amazing breakfast in bed.

   "Why am I in here?" I yawned.

  "Well since we just got back together, I thought you should have slept in your own room." He explained, I leaned up and placed a kiss on his lips.

  "Thank you for the breakfast." I smiled, eating a mango cube.

  "You're welcome, angel." I grinned as we continued to eat the breakfast. It was a nice morning, since I'll spend all day with Caroline, yay for me.

~

  I walked down to the Salvatore cellar after breakfast. I had changed into a light brown tiered lace tank, dark wash skinny jeans, and brown platform pumps. I had slipped into a brown leather jacket and clasped a gold locket around my neck.

  "And I thought triggering an evil side would be torture." I joked, seeing Stefan and Ric drinking.

  "Hopefully this will help me sleep." Ric remarked, downing his glass.

  "You have a lot pressure to fall asleep," I replied, "Well, wish me luck as I sort out details for our wedding."

  "Sounds fun." Stefan smirked, I looked at him with a challenging expression.

  "Oh, don't look so smug. You have to give me a list of your groomsmen and meet me at the Grill around 4:30." I instructed, Stefan gave me a military salute and I rolled my eyes. I leaned down and kissed him goodbye.

  "Hey, whoa. A dad is present, no PDA." RIc complained, causing me to laugh. I waved to the both of them and left the cellar.

~

  "Okay, so I was thinking that we do a mixture of blue and yellow for the wedding colors." Caroline suggested. Caroline and I literally took up an entire booth with wedding stuff. I now know why brides dread the first months before their wedding, because it's torture. I just wanted to get to the special day and fast forward through all this. It was current;y 3:30pm and I wanted to put my head through a wall. On the other hand, Care & I got the cake covered, the bridesmaids' dresses, part of the guest list, and the wedding colors. I was still waiting on Stefan's groomsmen and my maid of honor was in Denver with Damon, trying to figure out the creator of our bloodline. So I was technically with my bridesmaid/ wedding planner. I had narrowed down my bridesmaids to Care, Bonnie, Sabrina, and Elena. Rebekah and I aren't really on the best speaking terms at the moment.

  "Why those colors?"

  "They're Stefan's and your favorite colors." Caroline responded. Of course, I love the color yellow, it's so bright and funky. "Okay, I'll book a dress fitting for all of us when Elena gets back so fly out Sabrina asap."

  "Wait, I haven't picked out my dress." I reminded.

  "Oh, that's right. I found the perfect dress for you." Caroline squealed, she pulled out her phone and scrolled past some stuff. "Here." I took her phone and looked at the photo, instantly falling in love.

  "Oh my gosh, Caroline. This dress is beautiful, it's perfect."

  "I saw it on Pinterest and it reminded me of you." We spent the next hour, planning the reception. I can't believe I'm saying this, but it actually was getting fun.

  "Hey, sorry that I'm late.'' Stefan apologized, kissing my cheek.

   "No worries, do you have your list?" Caroline immediately asked.

  "Yes, my best man will be Damon, and my groomsmen will be Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, and Ric."

   "Awesome, now what about the honeymoon?"

  "I've got that covered, so no worries." Stefan smiled, he's gonna keep it a surprise. I know it.

  "You're not gonna tell me, are you?"

  "Nope." Stef taunted, popping the "p"

  "Well, the thing is unfortunately the budget." Caroline sighed.

  "Don't worry about a budget. Plan your dream wedding." He assured, I leaned over and kissed him. I heard a photo snap and looked over at Caroline.

  "For your relationship montage."

  "Would you guys like anything to eat or drink while you're here?" Matt asked, coming up to our table.

 "Coffee would be great." Caroline requested.

  "Tea and some fries with ranch." I added, I looked towards Stefan.

  "Nothing for me, I have to get back." Stefan stated, grabbing his jacket.

   "How's triggering evil Alaric going?" I asked.

  "Well, Klaus showed up and killed him but he had the ring on so hopefully he's awake." Stefan responded.

  "Gotta love that Klaus." I sighed, I love sarcasm.

  "Try and contact Damon. He needs to give me some information." Caroline put in.

  "I will, and I will see you at home." Stefan smiled at me, kissing my head. He walked towards the door and we waved at him. Matt returned with our orders.

  "Alright, so what else needs planning?" I sighed, taking a sip of my tea.

~

 I collapsed on the couch when I finally got back home at 8:30. I was past exhausted and all planned out. I had no idea, there was so many minor details to plan. I kicked off my heels and fell back in the pillow.

   "You're home." Stefan realized, sitting beside me.

  "Mmhm." I muttered, not opening my eyes.

  "Klaus got the stakes." I stuck up a thumbs up and let out a breath. I heard Stefan chuckle and leaned down to my face.

  "Goodnight princess.'' He whispered, kissing my lips. I slowly drifted off into peaceful sleep, the hardest part of the wedding was over. Now all that was left was the fittings and the actual wedding.