Why I Hate Dances.

Hey! So I'm gonna start writing my A/Ns at the beginning, you don't have to read them. I might have something important to say and if I do, I'll put IMPORTANT!!!!PLEASE READ!!!! but otherwise, you can skip. So I wanna to thank all of y'all because this story is #155 in the Vampire catergory! I wouldn't say this book is popular but having 1,669 reads is incredible and Love Changes has over 110K reads!!! Thank you so much for actually wanting to read this book and commenting & voting on it. I love you so much!!! With that being said, I present the chapter, hope you enjoy it!!

************

                 *A FEW DAYS LATER*

                Waking up through ash & dust

               I wipe my brow of sweat & blood

              This is it, the apocalypse

             My Moto X(phone) started to blaring Radioactive, it was my favorite song right now. I reached over and turned up the volume. I hopped out of bed and started to dance my way to my closet. For today, I chose to wear a black cami, dark skinny jeans and a bright red blazer. I slid on nude heels then went into my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I pulled my hair out of its bun and it fell around my shoulders, it was wavy and slightly curly. I did my regular makeup then slid my phone into my backpocket. I wanted breakfast and coffee so that's precisely what I did for the next 10 minutes. I finished my food then brushed my teeth then proceeded to the library. Elena, Rebekah, Damon, and Stefan needed my help with our current plan. Oh wait, no one knows what has occurred the past few days.

       Two days ago, something had happened and every supernatural creature on the Other Side came back to Mystic Falls, including Frederick, Anna, Pearl, the rest of the tomb vampires, Lexi, Mason, and Lindsey. Stefan nearly sucked me dry so I refused to give him my blood for the rest of the day. He was being arrogant and awful so Elena and I agreed that we needed help restoring his sanity. That's where Lexi came in, we trapped him in the Forbes cellar and tortured him. Well, Lexi mostly then when I guess it was her time to leave, I took over. Now I know what you're thinking, how could I torture my Stef. Well, I had some built up anger inside so I released it, then I told him if he didn't hold on and change that I would leave him because I wouldn't love a ghost. Damon had the smart idea to release him yesterday and they went to find Mikael, Klaus' father and ultimate vampire hunter. Alaric found this tunnel under the Lockwood property that the Originals had written it. Elena was able to get Rebekah to tell her about what happened back in 900s, I spent the day with Ric, trying to figure out the scribbles in the cave that Mason showed Damon two days ago. I'm pretty sure Stefan hates me but we're going to Homecoming together sooo I'm not 100% how that works. That's what you missed on Glee!

      "How much have I missed?" I asked.

     "We're luring Klaus back to Mystic Falls, so far so good." Elena answered.

    "Who's Rebekah talking to?" I questioned.

   "Who do you think, Klaus." Stefan scoffed.

    "Chill the attitude." I snapped back, glaring at him.

   "Don't tell me what to do."

   "Oh, bite me." I retorted, knowing exactly what I said.

   "I can." He replied, taking a step towards me, smirking. Man, his moods are everywhere, I thought girls were bad.

   "Guys, stop." Damon snapped, stepping inbetween us.

   "Good, I'll see you soon, brother." Rebekah said, then hung up the phone. Stefan took his phone back and put it in his pocket. Elena walked over and pulled the dagger out of Mikael, I'm not sure how that works.