Unsure Feelings

Omg guys, I'm so sorry! I just realized it's been a month since I last updated. I had no clue how fast time went by. I had a show and tons of homework plus I was sick for a bit so I had no strength to update. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I think it's one of my favorites.

       I made a manip of Elena, Stefan, and Evelyn. It's my first one so don't hate it if it's bad. I will get better, I promise! Oh, I'm gonna start doing a QOTC (question of the chapter) because I want to know more about my readers and let you be more interactive with you so today's question is What Is Your Birthday? Mine's June 12th!!

   Here's the chapter, enjoy and I love you!!! XOXO

**************************

After Stefan spilled that interesting news, he went back to ignoring me. Damon, Jeremy, and Bonnie went up to their family lakehouse to teach Jer how to not kill Elena and the vampires that he's friends with. There was some sort of winter wonderland happening tonight, not sure why. Christmas had already passed, considering we're in January.

"What do I wear to something like this?" I asked Caroline, I was on the phone with her. Stefan left to go, who knows where.

''A dress, of course, but it's kinda chilly so wear a cardigan." Caroline suggested.

"Would you believe I have nothing wintery?" I asked, searching through my clothes. I really didn't want to go to this thing, I just wanted to sit home and watch more TV.

"Nope, you have something." I raked my eyes over my clothes once more when I spotted something.

"Hey, what about this?" I asked, snapping a picture of the dress and sending it to Care.

"That's perfect! Curl your hair!" Caroline helped, I chuckled and slid my phone into the pocket of my robe. It was good to have a best friend like Caroline, to always be there and supportive. Yeah, sometimes she can be a nut but I love that nut. I smiled as I took the dress off the hanger. I turned on the music and "Shut Up and Dance" came on. I smiled widely and danced around, letting the music take over my body. I changed into the burgundy lace dress and tied the black belt. I finished getting ready then slipped on my black pumps. I sprayed on perfume then walked downstairs. Thankfully, it wasn't cold enough for a jacket. I love this time of year, it's just now getting warmer but not too warm but not too cold either. I was responding back to Elena when I ran into a hard surface.

"I've gotta start counting how many times you've ran into me." Stefan chuckled. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"Sorry." I whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Gosh darn it, I still become the shyest person around him.

"You look gorgeous, as always." He smiled, causing me to blush again. I peered up at him through my eyelashes. I felt my knees almost buckle by the intense look he was giving me. I locked eyes with him and he reached out to cup my cheek. I leaned into his hands as we both leaned into each other. Was he going to kiss me, was I going to let him? I felt the butterflies start to flutter as our lips started to close in on each other. My eyes fluttered shut, I was going to let him kiss me. I knew he was close when his minty breath hit my lips. All of a sudden, I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and Stefan was gone. I stared at the wall, confused. What the heck was that? Why did he leave like that? I shook out of my daze and yanked the door open, giving out a huff.

~*~

"It's annoying, he won't even be in the same room with me for more than two minutes." I ranted to Caroline. We were in the Mystic Grill, with the rest of the party people.