Repercussions

Hello, it's good to see you guys! So I have to mentally prepared you for this chapter, don't hate me! I put alot of my other ideas into this chapter and tons of works. I stayed up for hours everyday to write this. I'm very proud of it!

   On another note, guess who's going to Covington in 90 days? THIS PERSON!!!! For those of you who don't know what Covington is, it's a town in Georgia where The Vampire Diaries is filmed. The entire town is based off Mystic Falls and I'm going on a tour with my mom and best friend to see this town and the set of TVD. I'm going on my sixteeth birthday so it's basically going to be the best birthday ever! Oh yeah, can we just talked about Thursday's episode, holy crap. I'm so conflicted about to feel about it. If you haven't seen it yet, don't read any of the possible comments.

   Now, here's the chapter. Enjoy my lovelies, I'll see you next weekend!!!

One last thing, I pictured Amber Marshall as Sabrina and Lily Collins(with red hair) as Arden!

**************

        Sleep was the last thing on my mind as I stared up at my ceiling. I was getting married today, a huge smile broke out on my face. My phone buzzed from its place on my nightstand. I reached over and grabbed it, unlocking it in the process. I smiled at the new message.

    *Can't wait to see you future Mrs. Salvatore~Stefan<3*

    *I love you my future husband* I typed back with a giddy smile on my face.

    *I love you~Stefan<3*

   My phone was snatched from my hands.

   "No talking to the groom!" A sleepy Caroline ordered from beside me. The girls slept in my room last night, to make sure I didn't sneak out to see Stefan and plus we were slightly buzzed last night.

   "I thought it was I couldn't see him.'' I yawned, wiping my eyes.

    "That's correct and you can't talk to him through technology either." Elena added, sticking my phone in my wedding clutch.

    "Guys, I'm getting married today!" I smiled, giddiness feeling my body as I giggled and fell back against my pillow. 

   "I'm excited for you." Bonnie smiled, leaning up on her side. "Did you married in your past life?"

   "Uhh I don't remember, which is bad."

   "Well this will be a memorable marriage." Sabrina giggled. I smiled back and stared up at the ceiling, the same thought popped into my head as yesterday.

  "Stefan and I are still in high school, is it too early?"

   "It's up to you and Stefan. I mean, couples get pregnant in high school. Plus you are vampires, nothing's normal for you." Elena explained. I shrugged off my covers and walked into my closet. I changed out of my polka dot pajama pants and into some ripped jeans. I slipped on a pink, grey, and white hoodie and grey Nike sneakers. I threw my unruly hair into a bun and walked out.

   "Where are you going?" Caroline asked, getting up and helping me make my bed.

  "Talk to Stefan, they're about to leave." I excused myself. I quickly made my way to the foyer. Stefan was putting on his jacket. "Hey Stef!" He whipped around and surprise filled his face.

  "Eve, what are you doing? I can't see you before the wedding."

  "That's when I'm wearing the dress but I need to talk to you." I stuffed my hands into the pocket of my hoodie, We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.