A/N

COVER IS MADE BY: SxmplyMoxxi
GIVE HER CREDIT CUZ ITS AMAZING

The story of George in this book is based on a terrible asylum in my country. Everything I tell about the asylum here in this book did really happen to someone I know. It's honestly terrifying and those asylums have to be closed like immediately, it's horrific. If someone isn't able to be trusted anymore and they are completely getting crazy in their head, YOU CAN'T LOCK THEM UP LIKE THIS.

It's wrong, you're not even human like when you do shit like this. I have been really mad about this already, because it's really but like really wrong. You'll read in this book why.

I also want to say immediately, this book is really angsty and contains heavy triggers. If anything like this happened to you and caused you a trauma, please don't read it.

I also added something I always said I can't read about and that's alcohol. I can't read about that because of something that happened in my life. I would rather not go in detail about this, but as always. Writing about things like this help me cope with my emotions. I haven't experienced what Clay experiences, but I rather only talk about what happened to close friends.

Triggers that are in this book:
-Really bad self harm
-Suicide attempts
-Addiction to alcohol, drugs and smoking+relapse
-Usage of alcohol (underaged)
-Aggression
-Slight abuse
-Mentions murder and death
-Nightmares, trauma, PTSD
-Mental abuse
-Homophobia