Chapter 6

As the sun simmered through the curtains of Brenton's room, Brenton was glaring out the window of his new prison cell that peered out in the town square of Volterra, Italy.

At least I'm not dead, Brenton thought and chuckled then a he thought about Jane and how she risked her life just to save his.

"I hope she's okay," Brenton whispered softly as he turned slowly towards the door where there was a dark figure there watching him. The dark figure turned out to be the young looking boy he saw in the throne room yesterday, the other witch twin, Alec.

"I see you are settled into your new space nicely, Brenton Smith," Alec confidently clarified, "I am sure that you are ready for your training this morning."

"It's Brenton," Brenton corrected, "and yes, I am."

Alec walked closer to Brenton until he was a foot apart from him. "Are you sure?" Alec asked, intimidatingly. Brenton leaned forward towards Alec and smirked, "Absolutely."

Brenton walked past Alec and opened the door, "Let us go then," Brenton said, smirking directing Alec out the door, a growl escaped Alec's throat as he glared at Brenton with full hatred. Brenton walked past Alec and continued walking down the hallway as Alec stood there at the doorway of Brenton's room with complete annoyance then followed after Brenton to the training room of the Volterra Castle.

The training room in this castle wasn't any different, just a room with marble all over the room with broken pillars and columns. It is obviously have been used over the centuries and decades by the constant abuse of the training by the constant training of the guard. Brenton and Alec walked to meet Demetri in the center of the training grounds, a smirk formed on Demetri's angelic facial features.

"Greetings, Brenton," Demetri greeted, "Ready for your training to start."

A smirk formed on Brenton's face, "Bring it on."