Chapter 17

*** This chapter has sexual content and nudity, please be advised***

As Brenton and Jane entered Jane's room, Brenton lifted her up bridal style and placed her on the sofa gently and they started to kiss passionately and deeply. Brenton stopped and admiringly looked at Jane, as their eyes met Jane's hands went to Brenton's button up shirt and slowly started to unbuttoning them, Brenton looked down to see what Jane was doing and chuckled.

"No movie then," He commented as he took off his shirt, then he leaned down and started to kiss Jane's neck and then stopped and looked up at her, "Is it okay if I started unbuttoning your blouse, my love?" She nodded and whispered yes only loud enough for him to hear, Brenton then leaned in and continued to graze her neck with his lips as his hands started to slowly unbutton her blouse and once her white, laced bra was exposed Jane then sat up and took off her blouse and undo her laced brassiere and threw it on the ground where Brenton's shirt was thrown and laid back down. Brenton then leaned back in on her neck and started to graze his lips on Jane's neck once more and then traced down towards her exposed breasts and upper abdomen and then stopped and looked up at Jane once more.

"Do I have your consent?" Brenton asked Jane, maintaining eye contact.

"Yes," Jane answered quietly and confidently, "You have my consent with all of this."

"Okay," Brenton said, "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable in any way while we do this, because I want this to be pleasurable for you." Jane smiled at Brenton and cupped her hands on his face and pecked his lips and placed her forehead on his, then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on her fully. His lips went back on Jane's lips as they kissed more passionately and deeply as before and Jane's hands were at Brenton's pant zipper as she unzipped and unbutton his pants, Brenton then stopped and took his pants off along with his boxers and threw them, then Jane took of her dress pants and her panties and threw them on the floor where the other articles of clothes were scattered across the room. Brenton then placed his lips onto Jane's stomach as he slowly grazed his lips downwards, as he reached the destination he widen Jane's legs and placed his lips on the inside of her thigh and then started to go down on her, Jane let out a soft moan as Brenton continued going down on her. As she came, she pulled him in and kissed his lips and started to kiss more deeply once more  as she grazed her hand down to Brenton's private part and slowly started to stroke it she can tell he was getting very hard and smirked, he started to moan as his hands trailed down to Jane's exposed hips and widening her legs once more and then looked up at Jane and moved Jane's hand away from his dick and inserted it slowly inside her as she let out a gasp and then a moan then he started to thrash inside her.

***

After the seventh time in a row, Jane laid back down after being on top and turned and cuddled into Brenton's chest who then started to play with her hair.

"Your brother is going to kill me if he finds out," Brenton chuckled, looking at Jane, "I just fucked his sister, he will be pissed."

Jane then rearranged herself so she can look up at Brenton, "He'll have to get over it," Jane laughed, " And he won't kill you because he knows how much you mean to me, my love." Then Jane leaned in and kissed Brenton's lips and cuddled right on top of his chest once more, and took Brenton's hand and held it close to her.