Chapter 18

"Where is Jane and Brenton?" Alec asked Demetri and Felix who were smirking at each other, "They should be here in the throne room by now."

"It must've been a long ass movie," Felix sarcastically remarked making Demetri elbow him in the rib to shut him up.

"They must have their reasons, Alec," Demetri answered, trying to get Alec to dismiss what Felix just said as Alec glared at Felix with rage.

"I'd say there was a lot of action in that movie," Felix said, not catching the hint from Demetri to just shut up.

"What action?" Alec growled, glaring more intensively at Felix.

"Sex obviously," Felix smirked, "Why would Brenton decline Demetri's offer on playing Mario Kart?"

"Wait," Alec growled, "What? My sister is having sexual intercourse with Brenton?!"

"I mean they are mates after all," Demetri tried to reason with Alec, " This was going to happen anyways."

"What?" Alec hissed, now glaring at Demetri, "That is my sister!"

"Who is also Brenton's mate," Demetri commented, rolling his eyes at Alec's temper tantrum episode, "Besides, would you rather if it was either Felix or me having sex with Jane? Come on, man, have your priorities straight."

"That is true, neither of you would be good for my sister," Alec muttered, folding his arms in anger.

"Who said I would fuck your sister?" Felix groaned, "Your sister is fucking scary."

"Not to Brenton," Demetri answered, " Brenton fell head over heals for Jane, sure Jane is also in love with Brenton too. I mean how many times was she waiting at the entrance of the training room to go in and check on him."

"Wait, Jane wanted to make sure he was okay after our training sessions?" Alec asked in disbelief, "She didn't trust me with him."

"Nope, she was afraid you would kill him," Marcus intervened, standing in front of the three boys, watching them with a bored expression, " You hated Brenton when he showed up because he took all of your sister's attention, and that hurt your sister's feelings. She loves him and you, Alec, you are her brother after all."

"Do you feel like a dick now for attacking him before the battle?" Felix asked, serious now, "Because I have to admit she might've lost you and Brenton if Dakota Fang didn't intervene." Alec sighed and looked at the doors of the throne room and looked down at the ground.

"I just, I don't want to share her," Alec confessed, "I don't want to lose her because she found her mate."

"You need to learn to share, Alec," Demetri whispered, " besides if you said that in front of Brenton he would have kicked your ass for saying that, Brenton believes no one is owned by anyone else and that they are not property."

"Brenton really has accustomed to the twenty-first century views," Felix commented, "He also believes in consent, I would say he asked your sister before he would do anything to her like sex."

"Well, that is sort of comforting," Alec muttered under his breathe as the throne room doors opened to see the tourists entering through.

"Oh look our meal," Felix exclaimed as he walked over to his position for the feeding frenzy.

"Did we miss anything?" Jane asked her brother, who was standing behind him smiling up at him with Brenton talking to Demetri.

"No you didn't sister," Alec said, smiling back at his sister, "You are just in time."