Chapter 2: Going Back

Hiccup's POV 10 Years Later...

Toothless and I have been living on a small island for ten years now and it's been awesome. We fly around everyday discovering new islands and I keep a map of all of them. When I was ten years old he showed me the dragon's nest and I have yet to figure out a way to stop the queen dragon. Toothless has taught me how to speak the language of the dragons; dragonease. I haven't spoken Norse in ten years. I forgot most of the language except the basic stuff like I don't speak this language and greetings.

Toothless I think it's time you got a saddle. Riding bare back is still a little sketchy.
Where do you suggest we go for the leather?
Berk.
Hiccup, I took you away from there for a reason. They hate dragons, as soon as they see me they'll kill me. Look at our life here. It's amazing.
I know Toothless but I know that forge so well and I was only five at the time. We should try. I'll drop you off at the edge of the forest and I'll run into the village and grab what I need. I'll leave right after that. I'll call you if I need to.
Fine, but wear the cloak. It'll be easier.

I clipped on my new hooded dragon skin cloak. It was made out of Toothless's scales that he would shed. The clip was the strike class symbol of dragons. I climbed on Toothless and hugged his neck. He took off in the direction of Berk. We flew the back way around with Toothless landed on the edge of the forest. I put up my hood and stepped off of him.

I'll call if I need you.
Be careful...
I ran around the outskirts of the village towards the forge. The village was crawling with people but I've been training with Toothless and I sprinted to the forge. Luckily Gobber wasn't in the forge. I snuck into my back room, it looked untouched. There was still leather in a basket and I grabbed all of it and I grabbed some Gronckle iron that was laying around. I tucked the leather and iron into my cloak and took off for the forest. I got on Toothless and he took off. He flew over the village and I heard shouts.

"Night Fury!!!!" Gobber shouted.

Faster Toothless!

He sped up and flew into the clouds. We were just out of sight of Berk. I looked back in the break in the clouds and I could Stoick scrambling around. I sighed and flew off to our little island.